Conversation Between Omar Ranger and Phazonkirby

38 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. And this one is from my video game
  2. Mike is Mike. He likes to brag and gloat and feel good about what he does but you shouldn't be taking him nearly as seriously as you are right now. He's good at funding his characters. He knows what to do and he definitely does it well. He likes bragging about it and he knows how to tick people off. That's his point. Don't take him seriously when he says any of it because he's not really that serious. Unless you plan to try and upgrade your character and go along with him and his jokes or just straight out ignore it there's nothing you're gonna do except frustrate yourself.
  3. It's just... Annoying and difficult. I know it's a load of bullcrap at the end of the day, but I still get angry and pissed anyway. Ignoring a thread's easier than ignoring a place you frequent too
  4. It really shouldn't be something that's a challenge to ignore. His ego is about as easy to ignore for me as the Anime Thread. I just don't even bother reading it if I don't want to. In the end it's how you take it and it seems you take it rather hard. I don't think you should but that's my opinion. Still it doesn't seem like something you should leave the forum over.
  5. Hard to when he's such a massive arsehole with an ego the size of Jupiter when it comes to Maple
  6. It's the same. So find a way to respond the same way. Think of something witty.
  7. I gets harder when he just keeps going oooooooon and oooooooon and ooooooooon. It's honestly stressful, and I can say I've lost sleep over too, because I actually have (Which is also why I'm tired of it). It's just the same thing all the time with the same stupid-arse attitude...
  8. You know it's not hard to ignore it. I ignored it for the most part or just complained because I enjoy complaining. Also this board is hardly even about MS anymore so it's not like you're going to suffer through it constantly. I didn't think Tesi even hardcore'd MS anymore and only occasionally goes on anyway. But seriously I think you may be blowing this out of proportion.
  9. Yeah, the reason why I left is because of Mike's wanker-arse attitude when it comes to DPS and his dumbarse BM. As if to say "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOOKATHOWMUCHBETTERIAMTHANYOU! " and rubbing right up in my arse. So yeah. I can't be doing with that wanker. I'm done with him. And after I finish my W2 comics, I'm strongly considering (80% definitely) leaving HS. For good. Because I can't be doing with this crap anymore.
  10. Oh yeah! I keep forgetting. Winter holidays are in 2 weeks time for me, so if I don't do much/anything by then I'll be doing a good amount over the holidays =>
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 38
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast