Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lexy's Look at Getting RICH! [longer]

Quote Originally Posted by austinpenguin View Post
    OMG....I just reread it....and you can buy All-Cures?!?!?!?! Is there a limit on how many you can buy?
    Yep. Nope.
    Or you can just ask me to come dispel ya. ;)

O.o
    You can't dispell me while I'm LMPQing...:p But thanks for the offer.

Hidden Street

Lol... I wish Nexon would let people change party leaders in gMS. Some other versions have that...

But their guilds don't have much expansion room.
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . .. .. ... .. . . ... .. .. .... ..
    .. ... .. .. ... .... ... .. . .. .... ....
    ......................... ... .. ..... .. .

Goals:
    (•) Get to 999.
    ( ) Get to 1.
    ( ) Get to 2.
    ( ) Get to 3. :D

That way, you could switch PQ leaders a lot easier.

O ya....and try to stay on topic? o.o

Another monster to be added to the huntable list:

Gatekeeper. Since it can be frozen, poisoned and sealed, it is pretty much huntable.

It. Drops. Codar. I. Want. Codar.

I saw you included what I posted earlier ^_^ you can clean it up if you want to, I tend to be wordy.... Anyways...

Getting access to Alcaster is definitely worth it if you actually need to use the rocks as well, not just resell. Hermits/Archers <3 their rocks, and who in their right mind that completed the quest would pay the 6.5k market price when they can get it for 5k. Even if you don't normally train near El Nath you could stock up on them and go back to training until your supply runs out

It doesn't seem like that much of a difference, but with 100 rocks thats a difference between 650k and 500k. It adds up really fast

Quote Originally Posted by Caru View Post
    I saw you included what I posted earlier ^_^ you can clean it up if you want to, I tend to be wordy.... Anyways...

Getting access to Alcaster is definitely worth it if you actually need to use the rocks as well, not just resell. Hermits/Archers <3 their rocks, and who in their right mind that completed the quest would pay the 6.5k market price when they can get it for 5k. Even if you don't normally train near El Nath you could stock up on them and go back to training until your supply runs out

It doesn't seem like that much of a difference, but with 100 rocks thats a difference between 650k and 500k. It adds up really fast
    I'll like to add to Caru's point. Some priests want a rock payment for every door they do for your repotting run. It is handy to keep a few rocks for such occassions, and of course for your own use.

Nice guide;

LMPQ is fast to complete, gives you O.K. exp, but TONS of posts if you rush through them. The pots are worth tons too. I did only half an hours of LMPQ and the pots i got made me skip my repot session for a few weeks. o.o

Guild PQ doesn't give you any exp unless you participate in killing the boss at the end. The bonus items aren't very good though..

APQ; Awesome bonus prizes, great exp if you're too lazy to grind...Onyx apples for 2mil, +10 attk pots for 200k. o.o

HPQ: Not a good pq in my opinon, only 2 stgs including bonus, In bonus, you kill pigs to get items. If you're lucky, you might get a GODLY item, otherwise, theres nothing good to this pq..Oh and the time limit sucks...advise you to bring at least 5 people inside.

OPQ is purely for exp ( the exp opq), and the boss is hard to kill unless you have a good party (cleric,dk with hb,etc.).

Also, Ch1Fm18 spots are getting popular, snatch the door spot if you can. ^^

I don't recommend merchanting stars because their prices are dropping wayy too fast. A month ago, tobis were about 900k, now, they're 600k!~ If you don't sell out fast, you'll lose loads of money..

Quote Originally Posted by xBuBbLeTeA View Post
    I don't recommend merchanting stars because their prices are dropping wayy too fast. A month ago, tobis were about 900k, now, they're 600k!~ If you don't sell out fast, you'll lose loads of money..
    I wish I was in Khaini.

Quote Originally Posted by xdgr View Post
    I wish I was in Khaini.
    Mmm? What are the scania prices?
    Because all these day's I'm seeing tobis for 600k + or under and settlies for 5mil-6mil o_o