Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader: Guide I Recommend.

Default Crusader: Guide I Recommend.

RavenBlade's Crusader/Fighter Guide

'Guide to becoming and living the life as a Crusader.'
    Guide for Normal DEX players.
    For Low/Dexless DEX players, take only builds, training and skill description, the rest you can find in a guide listed in section 'Other Recommended Warrior Guides [ORW].

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Contents ---------------------------- [Search keywords with Ctrl+F.]

Intro to Fighter ------------------------------- FIT1
    Fighter/Warrior Skills -------------------------- FIT2
    About the Dex cap ---------------------------- DEXY
    Pictures of the road forward ------------------- PICF
    Stats & Builds --------------------------------- TSB
    Specs. for the 1.5 Hybrid FIT/CRU -------------- T15
    My opinion of training friends ------------------- MOF
    Training Grounds ------------------------------- TRG
    Equips & Potions ------------------------------- EAP
    My personal weapons --------------------------- MPW
    Meso Making ----------------------------------- MSM
    Other recommended warrior guides -------------- ORW
    Credits, Notes & Updates [End] ----------------- CNUP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro to Fighters. FIT1

The path of the Crusader, along with Fighter and Hero on the same line is pretty confusing.
    Here is a likely scenario.
    You: 'I've decided, im making a crusader.
    Friend: Make sure you put final attack first.
    Friend 2: No idiot, add mastery first!
    Friend 3: You're all n00bs! Add rage MAAAX!!!
    Friend 2: Oh, Crusaders add Panic first!
    Friend 1: No, you mofo, add coma!

In the end, all you get is a nasty migraine.
    I searched Basil, as there are LOADS of tips hanging there, and some are not even noticed.
    This is one that i used.
    http://www.profil3.com/blog/1703/0/F...der_Guide.html

I think its the best ive seen yet. I also decided to copy some notes and make my plan for FrozenBladeV.

Pros:
    -highest, consistent damage out of all 3 warriors due to rage. Unfortunately, due to Global having better attack potions,
    even pages hit alongside us.
    -Better than most classes at mobbing, due to Coma.
    -Fast attacks due to booster and our swords are most of the time normal or fast.
    -High HP, with power guard so they can take more physical damage.

Cons:
    -Low MP
    -Generally, Slow movement; no haste. You can buy Heart pills to remedy this.
    -No range, power strike and slash blast only hit things in front of you, not behind or anywhere else
    -Don't do the highest damage in the game per attack, but still pretty high., get outdamaged by Assassins/bowmen
    when facing one monster.
    -The accuracy problem of warriors, but some bit can be helped with Sniper pills.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fighter/Warrior Skills- [Fighter skills adapted from the very same guide.] FIT2

WARRIOR SKILLS

Spoiler!

FIGHTER SKILLS

Spoiler!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About the DEX cap. DEXY
    I cant explain much, and i know a far better guide. Linky: NegiWarrior's DEX capping guide!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of the road forward. PICF

Level 3x [Before 35]

Level 3x [After 35]

Level 4x [Before 45]

Level 4x [After 45]

Level 5x[Before 55]
    Stats & Builds. TSB

So here they are:
    [NOTE: They're a little messy, as they were meant to be for Notepad.]

HERE!
    Startin' off, edit your character. Eyes, Hair, colour, clothes, etc.
    Now here is the roll you want to get from that dice.
    Str: Anything
    Dex: Anything
    Int: 4 ONLY.
    Luk 4 ONLY.

Well, it takes a while, but worth it. I know a friend who took an hour to get this roll. >_<
    Well, i reccomend this: Train damned hard in Maple Island, do all possible quests.
    Train at your respective monsters in the guide below.
    Remember, do ALL of your quests in MS island, Olaf's in Lith Harbour, and make sure you get to level 10.
    Head to Perion and the very top. Talk to blackbull.
    Congratulations, you should be a warrior now! Or you wont, if you didnt bother to click further, Lol.
    Now we have the basics started. Read on!

Builds To Follow:

A)Powerstrike Build:
    +5 Improving HP Recovery
    +10 Improving max HP
    +1 Powerstrike/SB
    +1 SlashBlast/PS
    +19 Powerstrike/SB
    +19 SlashBlast/PS
    +1 Endure
    +5 Anything

This saves mesos. Now max power strike. After that, slash blast. Voila!
    But if you wish to mob like hell, switch PS with SB. But Power Strike is essential, so remember, at least have PS a point ahead or so of SB. If you reaally wish that you could get your weapon defense back when Rage is on, then get 3 Iron Body. Thats ALL. No more. Well, with the remaining points? Keep it on Endure if you ain't adding Iron Body.

A)Fighter:
    +MAXED Sword/Axe Mastery
    +5 Sword/Axe Booster
    +MAX Rage/FA
    +MAX Sword/Axe FA/Rage
    +MAX Power Guard Or Sword/Axe Booster
    +MAX Sword/Axe Booster Or Power Guard
    For Global players, due to having your 'no penalty' 12 atk potions, you may go ahead for FA instead of Rage.
    For SEA players, due to having only 8 atk and Ciders, go for Rage first. You may choose to suit your playing style.
    NOTE:
    In MSEA, i have found this glitch. When you rage, you use Iron body to negate, no?
    I was checking my stats, and realised they were wrong. Rage was on. Iron body had faded.
    See, i activated rage THEN iron body. Thats the only way to stack it. Then when iron body has faded or has been canceled, the Weapon defense, even with rage still on, will stay at NORMAL Weapon defense level. Mind you, it might depend according to skill level.

A)Crusader Build:
    +30 OR 21 Combo Attack. <21 Combo is recommended as there is only a slight difference in damage. It can wait.>
    +30 Coma
    +30 Panic
    [If you chose 21 Combo Attack, Add the remaining 9 points, HERE.]
    +30 Shout
    +1 Armor Crush
    +20 Relax
    +10 Armor Crush
    Now there is a choice here, i would like to add. Instead of your maxed combo, you can keep a level 21combo first, as many of you suggest, due to the fact that the remaining nine points dont really do much help in damage.

Tip: A lot of people say that there is a "Panic Build", in which you get Panic before Coma.
    That is a very big mistake because Coma hits 700% damage when maxed with 5 combo counters on
    upto 6 enemies with a stun ratio while Panic does 1225% but to only 1 enemy,
    making it weaker than coma at already 2 monsters, let alone 3+.
    It is like maxing Final Attack before maxing Mastery in the 2nd job,
    which is basically lowering your maximum potential and slowing down your leveling speed for
    something that just seems flashy. Shield Mastery may sound nice to those of you who chose to go
    with 1h sword/axe and worthless to those of you who chose 2h sword/axe, but in truth its
    even worthless as a 1h user. Why? A few defense isn't worth SP, especially by the time you
    can even consider adding this skill, because enemys you are training on will be doing over 1k damage,
    and the most this can make a difference is maybe 100 damage? Its your choice whether or not to
    add this skill, but this guide will not include it since the guide's purpose is to help you reach
    your character's maximum potential. Shout and Coma's stun ends if the enemy is hit with an attack.
    The combo attack formula is:

POWERSTRIKE WITH MAXED COMBO [ Credits To ZenKat for correcting this forumla.]
    0 orbs - 260%
    1 orbs - 312%
    2 orbs - 325%
    3 orbs - 338%
    4 orbs - 351%
    5 orbs - 364%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Specs. For The -1.5 HYBRID FIGHTER/CRUSADER [Thanks to NegiWarrior for the idea.] T15

The only differencesfrom a normal Fighter is that you remove the booster[Fine.]/Rage[Not really reccomended.]/PowerGuard[REALLY Not reccomended.] points. Get yourself 2 (Axe&Sword)Masteries, and choose 1 FA. ONE.
    (This build down here isnt of much use. Sigh. At least this is the tedious one. The Crusader Build has little changes.)

1.5 Fighter Build:
    +MAXED Sword & Axe Mastery. [Or max one first.]

+MAX Rage/FA
    +MAX Sword/Axe FA/Rage
    +MAX Power Guard Or Sword/Axe Booster
    +MAX Sword/Axe Booster Or Power Guard

But if you take out 2 of the above choices, you may add TWO FAs. Not really reccomended, though.
    This is to get ready for the REAL 1.5 in the Crusader stage.
    Now listen. Here are the Pros and the Cons of this Build.

Pros-
    -You get stronger Panic.
    -Your Coma is stable.
    -You are Unique!
    -You get cheap Axes.
    Cons-
    -No booster/Rage/PG.
    -You are possibly ridculed by others.
    -You actually might have taken the Axe road along in the first place.
    -Switching weapons is rather tiresome.
    -You still have to get a sword.

Pity there are more Cons than Pros, eh?
    Well, if you wanna be Unique, there are your prices.
    Now here, the build for it is only different by a bit.

1.5 Crusader Build:
    +30 OR 21 Combo Attack. <21 Combo is recommended as there is only a slight difference in damage. It can wait.>
    +30 Coma, Sword.
    +30 Panic, Axe.
    [If you chose 21 Combo Attack, Add the remaining 9 points, HERE.]
    +30 Shout
    +1 Armor Crush
    +20 Relax
    +10 Armor Crush

See? Little differences. But still this class is Unique. I find it interesting. I plan to do this in the FAR future. Heh.
    Maybe not. Its a long road. Perhaps after i honed my skills. But Negi, if you're reading this AND you're free,
    Do me a favour and test this out. I got a long road ahead of me and require lots of work in these years.
    Thanks if you can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My opinion of training friends. MOF

This section is dedicated to finding which are your best party members.
    Before you read further into this section, it's only my opinion.
    Best attitudes:
    - There to help you.
    - Works together strongly.
    - Buffing each other frequently.
    - Doesn't mind you slacking, in return you don't mind them slacking. (Or AFK-ing.]
    - Clearing another section of the map and you clearing your section.
    - Doesn't leech much or even better - on par with you - No angry or annoyed members.

-Ice Lightning Mage Line
    These people can freeze monsters effectively.
    Why not let them freeze those monsters and YOU finish them off?

-Clerics Line
    These set can be real damned helpful, especially reducing pot costs and HS when they become priests.
    Just don't keep screaming 'HS NOW, MOFO! OR I TEH KEEEL UZZZEEEE!!!' or 'SPAAARRRM HEEEEEEEL!!!11!'

-Spearman Line
    Many of these have the godly Hyper Body which boosts Max Hp and Mp by 60%.
    Real useful. These are also good mobbers, so you can be sure that you get exp fairly quickly when training
    together with these guys.

-Assasins/Bandits Line
    Haste. Haste. HAAAAAAASTE!!!
    Speed, speed, speed all around. These guys are real useful, especially when keeping a rough terrain map under
    control. With haste, you also cut down time of moving from one place to another to mob.

-White Knights Line
    These warrior brothers have elemental attacks and can freeze monsters like the I/L mage line.
    No need to explain.
    ... I don't, right?

-F/P Mages Line [ This bit was adapted, as i couldn't explain well.]
    I hear that it is effective to train at some places such as Risell Squid with a Fire Poison mage. It starts off with the fire poison mage poisoning the bottom half of the squid. Then after a little while, the warrior comes and kills off those already-poisoned squid. While this is happening, the Fire poison mage poisons the top half of the squid. When the crusader has killed all poisoned squid on the bottom, he/she moves up to the top and kills the squid that are already poisoned at the top, then the fire poison mage comes back to poison the squid at the bottom. Then you would repeat this cycle. This would save pots, in a way, because the squid that the warrior is killing are already half/almost dead by the time he/she gets there.

You can use this process to train with Fire poison mages at Grims, Regular phantom watches, Duals, or any monster that is weak/affected by poison.

Still reading?
    -BONUS PIC-
    Spoiler!
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Training Grounds: TRG

LEGEND:
    $ - Money Making Area.
    * - Best Training Area.
    [=.=] - Bullsh*t in terms of money.
    [=_=] - Bullsh*t in Exp.
    (??? Platform) - Which Part Of Map.
    Red text - REALLY. REALLY. GOOD MAP.
    Blue text - OMG ITS TEH SUXOR, BUUUUUURN!
    Green text - ???/So-so.

1st Job:
    Player Recommendations:
    Ravenblade [Me, duh.]:
    10-14: Slimes. In great mobs. Sooo obvious. Or an alternative is the warrior quests, which you should complete for easy pots.
    14-23: Pig beach. Even better if you're really funded.
    14-24: Ducks and Chickens in China, Shanghai, best done together with the quests collect 100 duck eggs and 100 chicken feet. [Msea only.] $
    24-30: KPQ and Wild Boars. KPQ only if you have good acc stuff. Otherwise you can go to wildboars for good exp. If you're uber lucky, a above average
    Lionheart may drop. No guarantees!
    30-35: Here, i did alternatings. I did quests, wild boars, some of the Ratz family, excluding Retz.
    35-40: Get a party and go to ghost lanterns and night foxes. Awesome exp and drops. Solo it, if you can. MCPQ = Win.
    40-45: MCPQ. Trust me. Or if you don't like it, maybe you can look at alternative below.
    45-50: Pretty much MCPQ. You should really get a Spiegelmann's necklace. Plus one to everything or a bonus STR point if you can! Scroll it too if you can.

RastisRules:
    Quote Originally Posted by RastisRules View Post
    Well I started at H/Voodoos at 55 and did good, so you may want to add that.

Also Windraiders from 65-70 is amazing as well. I havent tried it beyond there.
    D3koy:
    Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    At 89 I was at himes with a 81 lukless priest - awesome exp and very fun :)
    Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    Storm breakers was epic exp with a priest.
    I'm just rocking gobies during the middle 9Xs and really people don't joke when they tell saders to go there. I think I was doing an easy 2X% an hour solo.
    FrenchConnexUK:
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK
    For weaker unfunded warriors, the new Stone Golem Dungeon located in Sleepy Dungeon IV is a good training place from around 60-70. It gets slow at the high end of that, because the spawn is primarily Stone Golems as opposed to the primarily Dark/Mixed Golems in FoG.
    Sleepy Dungeon IV has the portal to it. From the top, go down the little ladder and then jump off to your right and you'll land on it. From the bottom, go all the way up the ladder until you see a random platform with a portal on it.

You can get into it, grind there for a while, then it boots you because of some weird timer thing. It's strange, but yeah. At least it keeps out any other people from stealing your map; it'll only let one person in until they either leave or die or their time runs out. You can't cc in there either, or quit the game.

Oh, and you might want to include the V/Hoodoo maps for late second jobbers... I'd say around 65-70, maybe earlier depending on funding. I think I started there at 63...

The maps are Vanity Room (3) and Sophilia's Bedroom (3).
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    Windraiders can be used up to around 75. 65 might be too early to start there, but if you've got the acc and you don't mind burning pots, then go right ahead. :)

But Mysterious Path 3 (Jr. Selkies and Slimies) are much, much better, especially around 70. I'd say maybe 68-80 for Mysterious Path 3, maybe more. Little pot burn, chance at a Steely drop from Jr. Selkies, and the fastest spawn of any map in GMS.
    I take what I said back. Windraiders are useful up until 85. I used them from 74-85 and I passed through those levels in 6 days, on 2x of course. 4 hours per day, for 6 days. 24 hours = 11 levels. The %/hr is approximately 50% per hour, meaning 25%/h without 2x. I wasted a bit of my time... >_>

Windraiders: 65-85 = Very good. Probably the best EXP/hr you'll get from those levels as a sader, without massive funding that is.
    Here are some more suggestions for training places...

Level 90-100: Stormhall (inside Crimsonwood Keep, bottom right door): Stormbreakers
    Level 90-110: Evil Dead (watch out for HH and Bigfoot): Elder Wraiths

Both have heavy pot burn, but they're pretty good experience.

Other hypothetical ones:

Level 98-110: (I forgot the name, but it's the middle-left room in the Hall of Mastery): Firebrands [1] and [2]
    Levels 100-120: (Again, don't know the name. The top-left room in the Hall of Mastery): Nightshadows

Both require a lot of accuracy, and pot burn is very high, but exp at Firebrands is amazing, and Nightshadows I can see being great as well, although I haven't tested it myself.

Level 10-18: Dungeon Southern Forest 1 *
    Level 10-18: Warrior training quests [ANYWHERE with Stumps and Dark stumps.]
    Level 10-18: Hennesys Hunting Ground 1 (2nd Lowest Platform)
    Level 12-20: Hennesys Hunting Ground 1 (2nd Highest Platform)
    Level 15-25: Pig Beach *$
    Level 18-25: Hennesys Hunting Ground 1 (Top Platform)
    Level 18-25: Dungeon Southern Forest 2-4 (4 = *) (1,2,3)
    Level 20-30: Orbis Tower Floor 18-20 $ [=_=]
    Level 25-30: Land of the Wild Boar 1 & 2
    Level 25-30: Excavation Site 3
    Level 28-30: Land of the Wild Boar 1 & 2. *$
    2nd Job:
    F/P/S: Level 30-50: Monster Carnival PQ [This is the best PQ for you. Screw LPQ.]
    F/P/S: Level 30-35: Ant Tunnel 1-4
    F/P/S: Level 30-35: Land of the Wild Boar 1 & 2 $*
    F/P/S: Level 32-40: Evil Eye Cave 1-4
    F/P/S: Level 33-40: Terrace Hall*
    F/P/S: Level 33-40: Eos Tower Floor 99 & 100*
    F/P/S: Level 35-40: Eos Tower Floor 41 [=.=]
    F/P/S: Level 35-42: The Road to Garden of 3 Colors, Garden of Red 1, Garden of Green 1,
    Garden of Yellow 1
    , Purple Plains *
    F/P/S: Level 35-42: Secret Factory [=.=]
    F/P/S: Level 40-55: Eos Tower Floor 8 *, Robos[Cant remember map name. Sorry.]
    F/P/S: Level 42-55: Hidden Tower [=_=]
    F/P/S: Level 45-60: Practice Field: Easy Level*
    F/P/S: Level 45-60: Practice Field: Advanced Level*
    F/P/S: Level 48-58: Someone Else's House
    F/P/S: Level 48-58: Defeat Monsters
    F/P/S: Level 50-55: Mountain Slopes
    F/P/S: Level 50-60: Truckers. <MSEA ONLY. Singapore Maps.>
    F/P/S: Level 50-??: Chlorotraps <MSEA ONLY. Malaysia Maps.> [This place is awesome man!]
    F/P/S: Level 50-58: Drake's Meal Table <<Accoring to FrenchConnexUK, Try to avoid this place for a time until you're sure you can work there alone.>>
    F/P/S: Level 50-58: Watch out for Icy Path 1 & 2 *
    F/P/S: Level 54-65: Cold Field 1 *
    F/P/S: Level 50-60: Book Ghosts* [This is in Mu Lung.]
    F/P/S: Level 56-60: Eos Tower Floor 8 $
    F/P/S: Level 57-70: Forest of the Dead Trees 1-4
    F/P: Level 58-65: Drake's Meal Table $
    F/P/S: Level 60-70: Wolf Territory 5
    F/P/S: Level 60-70: The Forest of Golem *$
    F/P/S: Level 60-70: Mountain Cliffs
    F/P: Level 65-70: Ice Valley 1
    F/P: Level 65-70: Top of Black Mountain

3rd Job:
    PLAYER RECOMMENDATIONS + Notes:
    D3koy:
    70-75: Leech and solo Yeti n Pepe, Solo Voodoos/Hoodoos, Party at Pirates (mulung)
    75-78: Leech at Wolf Spiders (~35-45% an hour)
    78-80: Leech at Halfs (~60-70% an hour)
    Unstated: Wolf spiders. (About 40% an hour.)

-Crusader:
    Level 70-75: Wolf Territory 5
    Level 70-75: Ice Valley 1
    Level 70-80: Forest of the Dead Trees 1-4
    Level 70-80: Top of Black Mountain
    Level 70-80: Mountain Cliffs
    Level 70-85: The Forest of Golem *$
    Level 75-80: Soul & Master soul teddies. [You better know where they are.]
    Level 78-85: Ice Valley 2
    Level 85-92: Hall of Mushroom
    Level 80-92: Warped Path of Time <3>
    Level 80-90: Forgotten Path of Time <3>
    (Do not go without a Priest following you, otherwise you will drain TOO many potions)
    Level 85-110: Wolf Spider Cavern *$ [Really good. Ilbies and Blue screamers drop here.]
    Level 82-90: Lost Time
    (Do not go without a Priest following you, otherwise you will drain TOO many potions)
    Level 84-120: Unbalanced Time *$
    Level 93-120: Warped Path of Time <4>
    Level 94-120: Dangerous Sea Gorge 2 *
    Level 95-120: Deep Sea Gorge 2 *
    (Recommended a Priest follow party formation if before level 100)
    Level 100-120: Forbidden Time
    Level 100-120: Encounter with Buddha

Note@Cashers:
    Buy 2x Exp obviously so you can move more rapidly. But actually, i don't advise it too much. It eventually takes out the game's fun.

Note@Pq-ers:
    On your hitting of 28 then start KPQING. Try that any earlier and you'll fail.
    Ludi PQ at 4x to be effective.
    Monster Carnival is the best exp earner for you, too. You can level in daamned short time.

WARNING.
    THIS GUIDE IS UPDATED BASED ON SPECULATIONS AND SELF-TRAINING.
    It is not completely updated either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EQUIPMENT GUIDE AND POTIONS SECTION: EAP
    Red - Potions [Best]
    Blue - Equips [Best]

1-14 -- Dont bother. Just stick to red potions after your advancement til 2x.
    Dont get any other stuff. Blue potions if you can afford them.
    But stick to blue potions all the way till level 50. DONT BUY EQUIPS.
    For MSEA users, when you hit level ten you get a light bulb on your head. Click it for your
    2 WA 2 MA Welcome Cape. [Which i believe is long gone now?]

15-20 -- Get Orange potions if you need em. Buy equipments only if you
    have money to burn.
    If you wanna mob better, use a Bamboo spear till 25 at most. Then
    go back to swords. Cheap alternative for the Bamboo spear is a
    Fork on a stick.

20-30 -- White potions at 25+ levels. You can buy that Dark set, and get a
    blue bamboo hat.
    Do all possible quests NOW, if you havent done them. But if you
    have 2x and fundings, dont bother. XD But really, there are good stuff
    you can get from these quests, like the Rememberer series. Potions
    AND experience. Leaf earrings are the best MP boosters so far, scroll them, too.

30-40 -- Still, stick to white and blue potions. Dont buy Unagis yet, unless
    you're used to them. Sniper and Heart pills are useful. Dont bother
    with warrior pills if you have rage with higher atk or better attack pots. Buy
    level 35 and 40 equips. Dont bother with 30 if you're poor, or you are saying
    you are dexless and require the dex before you get Blue Chain Mail.

40-50 -- You start using Unagis if you're funded and you havent started.
    Mana elixirs are also a good replacement. You should at least
    have 300 MP now. If you dont, try to get leaf earrings. I dont care about
    the magic defense. It at least, adds 50MP. Its quite useful, in my opinion.
    Get your level 40 equipment. This is a slighty slow pace, if you're the relaxed
    ones. Get your 50 equips about at level 46+. The best level 50 sword, is
    the Japanese map [Faster Damage Dealer.]. Its faster than a Lion's fang [Heavy Damage Dealer.],
    i think,
    and is much better with stats. I got a 71 WA, 2 str&dex Jap. Map at only est. 1.2million, a bargain.
    But actually, if you dont want to get level 40 equips, keep your level 35 above average/scrolled ones.
    And get shoes, and gloves. These should have been bought already, actually.
    Best for you to get a cape, too. Mind, if you're the normal stats build or above normal
    dex build, YOU BETTER HAVE FRI- Just kidding. I was saying you should have kept your
    blue bamboo hat, no? But if you have the money, then go ahead. DO NOT GET YOUR ZARD.
    Keep your Lionheart and scroll it. Much, MUCH more useful. If you're rich, get a average or Above Average
    Glowing whip and a weapon attack shield. Scroll both and you'll be awesome and enjoying the stat boosts
    during 40-50.

Note:
    About attack potions - Use only if you're funded or you are trying out attack. Otherwise, save them. I make it a point
    to collect attack pots when i get them, and i can get about 100 in a day, if im at the same
    mob that drops them. And one last thing, Cider DOES NOT stack with Rage. But
    accuracy items don't.
    If i'm not mistaken, Cider is classified as an Accuracy potion even though it adds attack.
    Note:
    Best 'boosting' potions - Heart and Sniper pills for the average or poor. They're effective. Warrior pills for those with
    rage below 5. If you're rich like Negi, Get Onyxes for powerful grinding and bossing.
    Amorian Baskets and Grilled cheese sound effective. The Pineapple chews are okay. Ciders
    are for those who say 'SCREW RAGE. I GOT LOTS OF USE SLOTS. DIEEEEE!'

Note@ Funded:
    Get your WA Gloves, Capes and equips. They'll be useful and makes your kills faster in a way. E.g. 1HKO-ing a monster you took 2 hits to kill without your WA Equips. Low Dex should buy as much Acc Equips and make sure your weapons are nicely scrolled to make up for a bit of change there.

Note@ Cashers:
    Get 2x Drop Rates. Useful if you want to earn some more cash for stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

My Personal Weapons. MPW

My most awesome LionHeart!
    Link: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...8-17-30-92.jpg

THIS SECTION IS INCOMPLETE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MESO MAKING SECTION. MSM
    Im giving a shot at this. But if you don't really like it, i recommend once more another of Negi's guides!
    Negi's Meso Making guide!

Here. I shall start with the first and most common way for NX/A-Cash users who can afford losses.
    MERCHANTING. There. I said it. Now listen, this is one of the fastest ways to earn mesos!
    Gacha. Gachapon is your friend. Or Fiend.
    Gachapon is somewhat a ****** in cash. Your prizes range from the rarest items to the normal average and common items all the way down to the jagged dull ores.
    And also the fast way to LOSE mesos. So make sure you know how to price your items and judge an item on it's worth.
    Gachapon is of course, where you get the items most of the time. Those millions. Those billions.The best current Gachapon is Zipangu's, famous for the dark scrolls and the special stuff from there. Its the BEST money earner. If you're lucky, that is. Most of the time you can find at least one or two people around it yelling to buy/sell items they got or don't. Well, i once got myself a wonderful set of HP scrolls. I made estimated 4 million total by selling 3 of them. Quite a bit, isn't it? Not enough? Don't worry, just find the good items. To make MORE mesos, its reccomended while your store is open, grind at a place famous for mesos/drops. Otherwise, hunt through every room and channel of the FM for the best bargains which is a little more annoying. I got a cheap +5 Red Katana which looks like its waiting for me to use it. When you are level 25-35, you can try going to Jr Sentinels which earn you some mesos but are daaamned crappy in Exp.

Non NX/Cash users.
    You can be rich too. Just go merchanting your wares around these areas:
    -Kerning City PQ Area.
    -Henesys/ HHG1, Channel 1.
    -Outside Henesys' FM Channel 1.
    -Zipangu Gacha Area [Mush Shrine.]
    -Orbis PQ Area.
    -FM Channel 1 [Duh.], You may even try going into every room to try selling your wares.

Meso Grinder:
    The Mapler who grinds at certain monsters to get great profits and equips.
    This is much harder but can sometimes be of some use, take the 2x Drop rate events for example. Or 2x Exps.
    These are two good reasons for doing this. And at the same time, its possible you can get something rare.
    Take a example from me:
    Wigum got a Brandish while in Dark Wyverns. She got it sold at about 41 Million. Thats quite alot, isn't it?
    You can try ducks and chickens in China, Shanghai because its pretty profitable. Especially if done with their repeatable quest of 100 collection of respective etc. item.

Now for those who are lucky and rich enough to do so, here's another method.
    SCROLLING. There, i said it. Scrolling. If you have scrolls and equips, go do it. It's risky, but a very, very fast way to earn mesos. That is, IF you're lucky. Assault has done so much awesome scrolling and he's pretty darn rich. If he were to ever drop his prices to 1-10 million for one of his godly equips, ill run like hell to get it. I don't even mind paying an extra million to zap there.

-INCOMPLETE.
    OTHER RECOMMNENDED WARRIOR GUIDES: ORW
    - Crusader: Guide i recommend [BasilMarket thread for comments version]
    http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/699...ecommend.html#
    Mine. OBVIOUSLY.

- Crusader: Guide i recommend [PPF & non-updated version]
    http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=363571
    http://forums.playpark.net/showthrea...51#post5973251
    Its still mine. Just that you guys can discuss in this thread too.

-Crusader's Guide and FAQ.
    http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=1150
    Its pretty good. And GIFs! I can't make them.
    Yet.

-The Dexless, Pure Str DK Guide.
    http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=10577
    It r kool and r awesome. Enjoy.

-'Lexy's look at Spearman/Dragon Knights
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=25728
    NegiWarrior/AnaIysis/Alexis's guide to spearmen and DKs. Creator of 1.5 Hybrid!
    Awesomeness.

-[Equips 'r' Us!] - A Comprehensive Guide for All Warriors.
    http://forums.playpark.net/showthread.php?t=47667
    Its done up pretty damned well if you ask me.

-Crusader Guide + Fighter Basics
    http://www.profil3.com/blog/1703/0/F...der_Guide.html
    The guide i based this one on. No surprise here.

- MCPQ Strategies Guide
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...526#post509526
    Not very good, but i did my best to explain my method of winning alot.
    In fact, its becoming a small discussion thread.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Advancement Instructions IFJA

2nd Job Advancement

Don't know what to do now that you hit 30? No worries.
    Head back to Dances With Balrog. He'll say you've grown stronger, blah blah blah.
    Then he gives a letter to you and says you must see the job instructor.
    This is the letter:

Location of job instructor:
    West Rocky Mountain IV
    Go check HS database for it's location.
    Well, talk to the instructor. 'COLLECT 30 DARK MARBLES. I LOST MY MARBLES LOLOLOLOL'

Collect them and receive Proof Of Hero.

Go back to Dances with Balrog.
    Choose your job, obviously Fighter since you're reading this guide.
    Then go crazy and celebrate.

Simplified:
    1. Talk to Dances.
    2. Go to Instructor.
    3. Get 30 Dark Marbles in exchange for The Proof Of A Hero.
    4. Go to Dances and talk.
    5. Advance.
    6. GRATZZZZ!!!!

3rd Job Advancement
    This section is incomplete. LOLOLOLOLOL.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

CREDITS, NOTES AND UPDATE RECORDS. CNUP
    Please comment.
    Unfortunately, i might not be accurate. I have a friend who i dont know where he trains, and he is a fast leveling page. Lshanai, level 23 when i was 24, arrived at 38 when i was 27. But still, he plays alot and has more time than me.

Update: 31st October 07
    Not much. But my friend Lshanai has better intellect and experience. She's now past 60.
    And im still 29. Wild boars are effective. Problem is, its drop sucks - 5 Weighted earrrings in 40 minutes. 80% Hurrah!

Update: 1st November 07
    My friend, in case like others do, lshanaI has been mistaken for a girl. Im using 'her'
    as he uses a girl character. So don't go spamming to him as her.
    I did some minor updates. Perhaps you might be interested in the small points, but i don't really care.

Update: 1st December 07
    Early christmas to you.
    lshanaI is now 'dead' and using KuRoAii as a new character, a axe sader. And he's following his build.
    Minor update with Skill builds and training areas, too.

Update: 15 Janurary 2008
    Late new year to all. Some updates and a new section.
    Not implementing the 1.5 hybrid fighter yet.

Update: 25 January 2008
    Early Chinese New Year to all.
    No, no. 1.5 Fighter aint a-coming yet. Minor Eq section edit.

Update: 27 January 2008
    Minor update. Not much. Sigh. Oh, and i added a friends list. My opinion only, mind.
    Its incomplete, too. Well. EVERYTHING is incomplete. I wish to have the best Sader guide as long
    as i live and a respected, famous, Hero.

Update: 28 January 2008
    Congratulations readers... 1.5 BUILD IS OUT! But its sucky anyway. Lulz. Enjoy. Its nothing much, though.

Update: 29 January 2008
    Wow, im working hard on this. Pros and Cons added, taken from the same guide but edited as much as i could figure.
    I also updated friends section. And put down the adapted Fighter skill explanation from Ryannosaur3 at Profil3.

Update: 10 Feburary 2008
    Damned Minor update. Small note placed in skills section.

Update: 13 Feburary 2008
    Minor update. Im not adding the shield mastery 1h build yet.
    Nor the others you guys are expecting. Im just doing a edit to the 'Potions/Eqs' section, level 40-50.
    Wisely AKA lShanaI or KuroAii currently on his bandit, MashuXx.

Update: 7 April 2008
    Updated level 40-50 in Eqs section, modifications to the Training Grounds and some Meso earning tips.

Update: 8 April 2008
    Minor changes. Update, nevertheless.

Update: 18 April 2008
    Cider does NOT stack with Rage. Pity. I was testing around and realised the only reason the Cider image still was at the top was because it was reducing my accuracy. Jackass. So now, CIDER DOES NOT STACK WITH RAGE.
    And the Night In The Forest Map as a training ground should not work as well due to the recent Samhilo monster addition to it.

Update: 02 May 2008 - 5 May 2008
    The most major update. Pictures, organisation of sections and color codes implemented. Enjoy.
    Warrior basic skills implemented.

Update: 19 June 2008
    Tiniest update. Wolf spiders = awesome.

Update: 23rd July 2008
    A small update, thanks to D3koy and Negiwarrior.
    I decided the training section is somewhat general.
    Before the general sections of each job, there would be a player recommendation list.
    Keep posting them! Thanks.

Update: 05 September 2008
    Im going to update a little more often. I've decided. I promise that ill do my best to update when i can. I wont quit.
    I managed to get this scrap of info about MSEA's new Malaysia map.
    I went to find these 'Chlorotraps'.
    0.02% [Per monster]for me, at my level.
    There were 'Dark Fissions' but they were to hyper and 'Chlorotraps dont mob too quickly'.
    The map was empty so i didnt get a decent spawn.
    But i estimated this.
    0.34% per minute.
    Thats 20.4% per hour!
    That's pretty decent, and they dont burn your pots too fast.

But i have a problem of late. Im running out on mesos. 7xxk.
    Im screwed. I need some help. Though its unlikely anyone would, ill just mention it. Trust me, 700K is NOT enough for the pots i use.
    Mini update but i promise ill do my best to look out for more training spots.

Update: 28 October 2008
    Added some player recommendations.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

I thought of a few more things. You might want to put the monster in with the training ground, not just the map. That way if new maps open up with that monster, it will still apply. Also for the legend, it would be nice if it was color-coded like -

Money Making Area.
    Best Training Area.
    (Platform) - Which Part Of Map.

Stop saying 1-h swords are about defense... They're not! 1-h Swords/axes are faster then their 2-h counterparts while 2-h are stronger. They are EQUAL (ie. 2-h are 15% stronger while 1-h are 15% faster, 2-h have a 2 atk bonus and more range, 1-h gets bonus stats from shields (not def) and shield wep atk scrolls).

Quote Originally Posted by thathurt View Post
    Stop saying 1-h swords are about defense... They're not! 1-h Swords/axes are faster then their 2-h counterparts while 2-h are stronger. They are EQUAL (ie. 2-h are 15% stronger while 1-h are 15% faster, 2-h have a 2 atk bonus and more range, 1-h gets bonus stats from shields (not def) and shield wep atk scrolls).
    I know...
    Damnit, what i said was that they allow you to have shields for DEFENSE. I never said swords would give you defense, kiddo. Their 2H counterparts are stronger, but slower, and you can't equip a shield. Get your facts right.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Bump. Minor Update.
    Still, its essential that you know Excavation Site 3 is actually slower when it reaches 27 or 28. So i don't want you guys [And gals.] to keep killing the same monster over and over again. After training 4 or 3 levels there, you can tell where and when each monster spawns. >_<
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    I know...
    Damnit, what i said was that they allow you to have shields for DEFENSE. I never said swords would give you defense, kiddo. Their 2H counterparts are stronger, but slower, and you can't equip a shield. Get your facts right.
    Mmkay, my bad there. :x

Anyway, I looked over the guide as a whole now, its pretty good. I disagree with a few training spots here and there but thats ok.

My main problem is with the fighter build that you have listed. Because of the fact that rage does not stack with warrior pots, FA should definately be maxed before rage. However, if you, for some reason or another, don't use any sort of atk boosting potions, then by all means go with Rage (There was mathmatica comparison done a while ago about this).