Page 6971 of 7207 FirstFirst ... 5971647168716921696169696970697169726973698170217071 ... LastLast
Results 69,701 to 69,710 of 72066

Thread: The Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Wow Jon that's offensive. It's September 11th! >> We have to make a big deal out of an event that happened 11 years ago but killed less people than were killed over seas since said event. >.>

Happy Birthday somebody somewhere.
    You obviously don't realize that 1000+ deaths in a few hours>Around the same amount in 10 years.
    Merica
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
    ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong New York City skyline ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no World Trade Center ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Remember when some people complained about some piles of wood that made a cross shape on ground zero just because some other people mentioned it and it gave them hope?
    by Cryopon

iirc it was a metal T-beam that was broken off in the shape of a cross
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    I didn't realize it was 9/11 until I took those art pictures.

I think it's a crock. When I first saw the incident on TV "it looks fake." 3000 people died huh? And how many people were sacrificed to this machine we call the military? All these tearful people in news articles. It's one thing if it's your family, or your friends family. If not, it's just Wangst. Is Wangst really worth killing thousands of Muslims? And getting killed by them? More people were killed in the war than in the plane attack of a building, get over it already or the slaughter will continue.

Read God Is Not One. We think "all of these rival religions are essentially the same" because it makes us feel happy and peaceful. But it's not the case, so when things go wrong, judging them by our morals is screwy.

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Jihad: "A religious war with those who are unbelievers in the mission of Muhammad ... enjoined especially for the purpose of advancing Islam and repelling evil from Muslims."
    That's us right? Well... no.

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    People of the Book: (Arabic: أهل الكتاب‎ ‎ ′Ahl al-Kitāb) is a term used to designate non-Muslim adherents to faiths which have a revealed scripture[1] called, in Arabic, Ahl-Al-Kitab (Arabic: الكتاب ‎ "the people of the Book" or "people of the Scripture"). The three types of adherents to faiths that the Qur'an mentions as people of the book are the Jews, Sabians and Christians.
    These guys are not conducting holy war, just making trouble against fellow believers, meaning they are losers by their standards. They're not worth stooping to their level, and the rest of their country at best only acted as enablers by not stopping them. So why should we be all like "never forget" and keep this eleven year tradition? Isn't it Christian to "forgive and forget"? (I'm not a true Christian however, so I proposed a different strategy)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War
    (doing this by chapter point)
    1. You don't send troops to desert terrain warfare when you have a president who may or may like this country. That's an ingredient for political party genocide. Spare them to defend the country expect for a small retinue that can attack at range (ignoring terrain is a good means of using terrain).
    2. "Success requires winning decisive engagements quickly." So a drawn out war, no matter how careful, and no matter what Obama supposedly does (like bring Bid Laden's head), and extended battle is a loss.
    3. Our alliance was with Israel. Our beef was with the cities of Afghanistan and Muslims. Why did we involve Israel in our conflict? Bad form.
    4. By extending a war, by occupying the country, this creates opportunities not only for civilians to die, but for people to brand us as "invaders."
    5. Timing and momentum were not used. While the entire country was appalled would have been the time for a counterattack. Instead the war was drawn out so long people began to hate the fact we were still fighting and have "bring our troops home" bumper-stickers.
    6. The other thing we should've done was take out their oil reserves and their banks. We have our own oil, and they've misused their money to attack us.
    7. We should've avoided directly engaging them on land, and directly engaging people period and just cripple their ability to fight.
    8. Other responses if necessary, but top priority is ending the conflict quickly.
    9. Actually mobilizing and army should be a plan B if they counterattack to our counterattack. The counter itself is designed to tactically demoralize the people who attacked us.
    10. Again, distance being a consideration, it is cheaper to load a few troops into planes for like 10 days of bombing at most than it is to keep infantry fed for months and years. Yea I know planes and their weapons are expensive, but still that math doesn't add up in favor.
    11. I don't understand this chapter.
    12. Bombing is attack by fire. It works.
    13. Spies would be good in the event of a Plan B, to scout out resistance pockets and deal with them without sacrificing huge numbers of troops.

Again, the most effective strategy from the start would have been disproportionate retribution, followed by swift forgiveness and effective resolution. Bomb the **** out of their military bases, then offer to rebuild things provided they drop the grudge.

It does look better without it.
    Last edited by bulmabriefs144; 12th September 2012 at 11:39 AM. Reason: I'm not done yet

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    Well HA they are being rebuilt.

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    well ha they are being rebuilt.
    oh yeah jon joke's on you hahahah
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

'Cept aren't they called something goofy like Liberty Towers?

http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/Bu...Detail/439.php

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

you guys are pretty edgy

Spoiler!