Page 1 of 146 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" Introduce Yourself Thread

Default The "Official" Introduce Yourself Thread

Introduce yourself here and bore us with your daring exploits of avoiding hackers and people who tell you to cc pl0x.
    Grammar is important. Capital letters are the difference between, helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Proud Master of the Hidden-Street Guild of Bera

List of Goals (Credits to NegiWarrior)
    1st Job l 2nd Job l 3rd Job l 4th Job | ZHelm l Level100 l CRog l Jr.Rog l Pap l Solo Pap l Zakum

Okay, so once there was this noob who was trying to kill this green snail.

He had only Only 4 HP left, not much, but probably enough to kill the snail.

He was prepared, hands are all sweaty, he can feel the handle, slowly gliding off his hand.

He just must kill the snail, for the sake of his life, is on this battle.

The snail inched forward, as the noob moved backwards, soon, his back touched the rim of your screen. Damn it, he thought to himself, cornered.

If he doesn't strike now, it will be too late, but if he swung and miss, the snail would touch him with its slimey body, inflcting 1 damage on him. But this is not worth hitting the snail for.

Then, he thought of an ingenious idea. Ding!

He jumped over, swooshed, and slashed the snail, hoping that he hadn't missed, he landed on the other side of the snail.

The snail got hit! 3 damage was inflicted! But even though, he had scraped his knee while he land, boom, 1 damage.

With the score of 5-3 snail lead, the noob know that be must be careful, because one false move could cost his life.

This was way too intense for the noob, he know that he was going to die anyway, so why not risk it? He rushed toward the snail, and swung as hard as he could. Whiteness flashes before his eyes.

He landed on his face, causing mud to seep into his eye sockets. Doosh, 2 more damage. He had only one HP left.

As he picked the mud off his eyes, he notice a figure infront of him, it was a very sexy cleric, he had introduced himself as LMKM. " Hello there ", he said, " you almost died back there, but I whacked the mean old snail on the head with my staff, and saved your life ".

The noob can't think of anything to say, but..

OMG YOU FCKING KSED ME, I ALMOST WON! YOU FCKING NOOB! CC, DAMN YOU, I GUNNA DEFAME YOU WITH MY LEVEL 170 PRO! SCREW YOU, CC!

-----

I hope that was a good enough story for you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Proud leader of UnderMyWings. Under my Dispel's wings.

That, was pure genius.
    마르디아
    -KoreanRejects - 5/10/07-

Banned

LMAO! :lol:

Best story ever!

Toi. Petite Fille Laide.
    http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf
    Come play, it's fun ^^^

i know a better story:

Once upon a time
    there was a kid named krndevil (im not gonna use my real name.)
    he was a coolest guy ever.
    the end. el fin.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMehKissMeh
    Okay, so once there was this noob who was trying to kill this green snail.

He had only Only 4 HP left, not much, but probably enough to kill the snail.

He was prepared, hands are all sweaty, he can feel the handle, slowly gliding off his hand.

He just must kill the snail, for the sake of his life, is on this battle.

The snail inched forward, as the noob moved backwards, soon, his back touched the rim of your screen. Damn it, he thought to himself, cornered.

If he doesn't strike now, it will be too late, but if he swung and miss, the snail would touch him with its slimey body, inflcting 1 damage on him. But this is not worth hitting the snail for.

Then, he thought of an ingenious idea. Ding!

He jumped over, swooshed, and slashed the snail, hoping that he hadn't missed, he landed on the other side of the snail.

The snail got hit! 3 damage was inflicted! But even though, he had scraped his knee while he land, boom, 1 damage.

With the score of 5-3 snail lead, the noob know that be must be careful, because one false move could cost his life.

This was way too intense for the noob, he know that he was going to die anyway, so why not risk it? He rushed toward the snail, and swung as hard as he could. Whiteness flashes before his eyes.

He landed on his face, causing mud to seep into his eye sockets. Doosh, 2 more damage. He had only one HP left.

As he picked the mud off his eyes, he notice a figure infront of him, it was a very sexy cleric, he had introduced himself as LMKM. " Hello there ", he said, " you almost died back there, but I whacked the mean old snail on the head with my staff, and saved your life ".

The noob can't think of anything to say, but..

OMG YOU FCKING KSED ME, I ALMOST WON! YOU FCKING NOOB! CC, DAMN YOU, I GUNNA DEFAME YOU WITH MY LEVEL 170 PRO! SCREW YOU, CC!

-----

I hope that was a good enough story for you.
    Wow That was F'ing Hillarious xD Genious

XD must admit- that was the best maplestory ..story ever written.
    "Oh, miss pac-man. I would sex that bow right off your head. Eat those dots you naughty naughty girl."

Arrianna 5X Ice/Light Mage Broa

Too bad he didn't write it himself.

I read it on GameFAQs whenever "Official" launched.

Funny, none-the-less though. I was literally "LOL"ing the first time I read it back then.
    Hail Satan

It was funny...then James ruined it, so it isnt funny anymore.
    I'm happy