Thread: Making MapleStory run faster.

Hybrid View

Banned

Default Making MapleStory run faster.

My computer is crap now.

It's really slow. It takes like 15minutes to load and when I am logged in and enter the channel. It loads with a blank screen and :o wastes of time and says unable to connect to maplestory and exits. happens everytime.

how do i make it run faster. my computer is like full of viruses and crap probably. but i dont check. ha.

help?

Normal deal, close un-needed programs, change your settings, etc. Maple's been beefed for a while, the requirments listed on the nexon site aren't the "minimum" any more.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Get more RAM, download and scan using Spybot Search and Destroy or Adaware; get a new computer, etc.
    Maybe it's your internet connection? What do you have?

Fastest. Most Powerful. Most Efficient. The New Standard. OPERA.

pyrofyr

1)Well you know, if you're not sure if you do or don't have viruses, that's not a good sign. CHECK!
    2)If you don'tneed it up, close it. (Any other programs, I only keep winamp and ms, that's all).
    3)pcpitstop.com can be your friend, online scan, just close everything before you start the testrun, and then follow the advice :o

hi i am new to the forums. i think you should buy a norton anti virus program. i got the 2007 version and it killed everything and now everything works.

Ummm the idea is to make it run faster, not kill it under the weight of a subscription. Welcome and thanks though.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup