Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Stiff Feathers

Thread: Stiff Feathers

Default Stiff Feathers

Where's the best place to hunt for stiff feathers? I know you can get a lot of them from the Jr. lions (Jr. Cellion and such), but I'd prefer one on Victoria Island, because I hate making the orbis/Lubidrium voyage. My character's a level 31 ice mage, if that helps. I just want something I can hunt in masses that drops stiff feathers at a reasonable rate. Any ideas? Or am I crazy for hoping?

Pigs Beach or Land of Wild Boar. Because pigs and wild boars drop stiff feathers.

I'll have to try out the Land of Wild Boars. I didn't have a single stiff feather drop after spending like an hour killing pigs.

Then you must've only killed one pig. They drop them at the rate boomers use to replicate in 0.39

OK, I'll try again. I guess I was at the beach hunting ground, not pig beach. I'll try pig beach this time, after trying out the wild boars.

Edit:
    Alright, I ended up trying pigs first (Just to see), after killing 200 of them (yes, I counted), I managed to get 5 stiff feathers. Now, maybe I'm just being lazy, but I'd prefer a slightly better drop rate. That's 2.5 percent drop rate (or .025). So if .39 is supposed to be that statistic, it's either very wrong, or I'm just very unlucky. I'll let you know my results from the wild boars.

Jr. Necki

pigs and boars still drop the most, I think your just very unlucky.
    There's also jr.kitties, and the pixies in orbis you could try.

Beginner

Stirges drop them the most out of anything that I have seen.

Beginner

Lupins drop them too! You could go to forest of monkey and get quite a few that way.
    Morfleduf Lv32 STR Cleric | Warripuf Lv21 Warrior | Ditduf Lv18 Thief

so far Ive gotten the most out of stirges and pigs, although stirges can be annoying.

If you got 5 stiffs out of 200 pigs, then ur just really unlucky:(