Thread: Dogon's HQ

Default Dogon's HQ

Okay, i know that there's already a page in hidden-street where they explain how to do it but here's my problem. I'm currently at the HQ's entrance and I tried both shortcuts in the map but I just can't get anywhere. I tried the second arrow then tried to press up but nothing happens... So what should I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshyro View Post
    Okay, i know that there's already a page in hidden-street where they explain how to do it but here's my problem. I'm currently at the HQ's entrance and I tried both shortcuts in the map but I just can't get anywhere. I tried the second arrow then tried to press up but nothing happens... So what should I do now?
    Are you sure you're doing it right and you're in the right map? It worked fine for me, and unless Nexon screwed up that map in patch 0.40, then it should still be the same. When you enter the map, just keep on pressing up while moving to the left, and then you should get to a warp that takes you on top of a cliff. As you jump off of it to the left, you should pass by a pole. Pass by it, and pass by the next one also, and then climb up the one after that. Press up twice when you're at the top. It should work, because that's what I did, and it worked for me. But if that doesn't work, then I'm not sure what's happening.
    At the map after that, the sequence of teleporters to use is middle-middle-right-left-right-left-middle.

snai1man - Level 45 Spearman (Windia) (Retired)
    Click here if you're bored of MapleStory!
    Click here to help end world hunger! (And spread the word meanwhile)
    The text below is true.
    The text above is false.

I changed channel and it worked O.o Probably a glitch?