Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Aleck's Top 3 Hunting Spots (I/L 48+)

Thread: Aleck's Top 3 Hunting Spots (I/L 48+)

ONLY 600? >_>
    Nice guide btw, the pics are great add-ons, unlike some boring wall text ones. -____-
    Continue.
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?

Actually, you can Tele below the bridge and park yourself there. I have no idea how you get out beyond changing chanels, though.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

I like the guide, simple, not much reading needed, yet all the info is there. Also my I/L mage is lvl 47 right now. I might just follow this guide when I lvl up, or if I'm bored enough, before I level.
    Bera
    CloseCombatX - level 140 Shadower [dead]

Banned

You turned 3 sentences into a guide with rather useless pictures. And why didn't you just post this in the training sticky ?

Quote Originally Posted by alecks View Post
    These are the places I like to hunt the most! What I like about them are the decent drops, good exp, rate of spawn, and how quickly I can hunt one of them. Here they are!

1. Platoon Chronos

These things are great hunting, especially for mages. They give 99 exp, drop pretty good mesos, and spawn pretty rapidly. When I am hunting them in Lost Time <1>, if I hunt the map in a clockwise way then the spots in front of me will almost always have a good spawn of them. When I get to the bottom of the map, there are a dozen+ of them and mobbing them is fun :D. Best thing for mages though is the chance to get an Esther Shield. They are basically equivalents of Mateons, except Mateons are all the way in Omega Sector and I don't go there often.

2. Master Chronos

These guys are pretty good as well. They give 115 exp and drop some pretty good stuff fairly often when I was training on them. They spawn frequently, and I can get one in 2-3 hits. I hunt them across from the Platoon Chronos, in Lost Time <2>.

3. Paper Lantern Ghosts

These guys were recently added to GMS. They are in Zipangu, accessible from most towns through Spinel. 93 exp each, reasonable mesos, but the drops aren't really all that great. They do, however, drop Yakisoba (x2)s, which can NPC for 2500 mesos VERY often (I got 20 of them after hunting only about 600 of them). They spawn very often along with Dark Cloud Foxes, and if you take a party there you can rack up some great exp. There arent any resting places in there as well so if your party has a moocher he'll just end up getting killed. They are very easy for me, I get them in about 1 hit (ice) mostly.
    Ok... This should be in the training spots sticky. The pictures do make it better than some all-words guides, though.

I am assuming that you went ColdBeam first...
    Think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk than it is to walk and think of how much nicer it is to ride in a taxi than it is to walk! Nice, eh?

Lol, what's with the hat? :)

I merged the post into the training sticky. Please continue discussion there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!