Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Lexy's look at capping DEX [long]

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    I just want to make sure this is right and all:

So the magic number is 129. I plan on going Z-running with a Warrior. Is the magic number STILL 129? Or does it go higher?
    Hm. I forget the exact numbers but I believe 4th job is 139 and then if you want to horntail its like 165 (at level 160)

For zakum specifically, if you have 129 acc at level 110 you will be able to 100% hit all the arms and bodies.
    Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Lambda Chi Alpha FrenchConnexUK's Avatar

The actual numbers are:

Zakum's 3rd Body is 127, and that body has the highest Acc requirement, at level 110.
    Horntail's Middle Head requires 165 accuracy, and that head has the highest Acc requirement, at level 160.

Therefore the magic number for up to level 120 is 129, and the magic number for Fourth Job should be 145.
    Not back. Front.

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchConnexUK View Post
    The actual numbers are:

Zakum's 3rd Body is 127, and that body has the highest Acc requirement, at level 110.
    Horntail's Middle Head requires 165 accuracy, and that head has the highest Acc requirement, at level 160.

Therefore the magic number for up to level 120 is 129, and the magic number for Fourth Job should be 145.
    Thanks for confirming pal. ...Sad...I think its actually sad that I was able to guess so correctly. haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Drake

Ok, I've got my Warrior to a good Level 50, and I've gotten a Zak Helm, decided to keep my base Dex 45. Is that good, or should I buy resets until it's 40 base DEX?

My total accuracy adds to about 130, but that's more than enough for my level, right?
    Spoiler!

i got a warrior lvl 30 str 101 and dex 60, now do i pump full str until 3rd job?

yes
    by Cryopon

im not sure if anybody said this but i am. note for arans.
    You know how all the other acc can leech the blessing of the fairy from their family members level and other characters.
    is +20 acc good if you did max the blessing of the fairy just in general information. Im trying to stay as low dex as possible maybe 50.
    And for arans the combo thingy really helps when getting that extra stat boost is this worth it?

What scrolls would you use to get 22 dex and 12 acc? D;

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DashRiser View Post
    im not sure if anybody said this but i am. note for arans.
    You know how all the other acc can leech the blessing of the fairy from their family members level and other characters.
    is +20 acc good if you did max the blessing of the fairy just in general information. Im trying to stay as low dex as possible maybe 50.
    And for arans the combo thingy really helps when getting that extra stat boost is this worth it?
    To get a lvl 20 BoF, you would need a lvl 200 character on the same account. Of course BoF is worth working for, but most serious players cap at lvl 12-16 until much later. Ideally, you would want 2 lvl 200 characters on the same account so every character gets a +20 buff.

Spoiler!

Default Forgot somthing?

I gues this guide is a litle old since it's not counted with deputy star.
    You start out realy wel but in the later acc calculations you totaly forget to count on the mastery acc. You mention it in the begining of this guide (i think) that luck alsow give some acc, and that you think it's about 0,5 acc per point of luk. Stil you totaly forget to count with it for the total acc from a zakum helmet, and the total acc from the pedant.