Thread: Questions about STR, W.ATK, and ACC/DEX WG

Default Questions about STR, W.ATK, and ACC/DEX WG

Two things I want to know:

1. What is the conversion of W.ATK to STR? In other words how many points of STR to you need to get the equivalent of 1 W.ATK? (Average damage)

2. If you have a relatively high ratio of STR to W.ATK will you have less stable damage than if the ratio was lower?

The reason I ask is because I'm comparing W.ATK WG to ACC/DEX WG. Two 10%/30% scrolls and one 60% scroll would give either 8 W.ATK or (12 ACC/7 DEX) depending on which type of scroll was used. If I chose the W.ATK WG, I'd need to spend 22 AP on DEX to get the same accuracy I would have gotten with the other WG. If I used the ACC/DEX WG, I'd be able to use those 22 AP on STR. In order to justify using this WG, 22 STR would have to result in better damage than 8 W.ATK + 15 DEX. I need to know whether or not this is the case, and also the conversion of W.ATK to STR so that I can calculate other comparisons in case I buy WG (most likely) instead of scrolling it myself. Thanks to anyone who can shed light on these questions.

Edit: Also wondering, is your chance of hitting a mob determined by just your ACC vs its avoidability? What is the formula/equation to know how much ACC you need to hit something?

I don't have the numbers to back this up, but the general Maple population agrees that WA WG > ACC WG.

Just keep checking this thread and someone's bound to pop by to explain further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    LOL @ children discussing legal matters. That's like your grandparents discussing Pokemon. Auto ban? More like auto phail.

Im pretty sure 5 STR=1Wep Att. It really depedns on your lvl, the higher you are, the more STR for Wep Att. Att wg always are better than dex/accuracy wgs. An 8 att wg is like an additonal 40 STR which is great, way better than any dex wg can do. Only use a dex glove is you have to for hitting bosses/monsters but if you can hit without dex glove att wg is better