Thread: Dexless aka Pure Str DK

Default Dexless aka Pure Str DK

As you can see, I plan on starting a pur str DK with the minimum dex as possible.

But the problem is that I'm not very sure what equips to scroll and how high the dex should be.

I can't find a topic regarding this. Advice and flaming is appreciated.
    BOOTES
    lvl 3x Assasin ~ SiIIysin

Scroll all your equips, like that chainmail that adds dex, the level 35 overall, some earrings, your hat, and shoes. Try not to scroll gloves with dex, get attack WGs.

cost to make a dexless warrior at all is a big load of mesos if you want to hit anything

1. Use search button.
    2. Use Negi's guide on capping DEX.
    3. Use Negi's guide for spearmen.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Id never go dexless unless you got a big 100m for funding which you dont probably got because at lvl 80+ you will not hit anything. Btw if youre going dexless you must get a zhelm. Or youll miss alot and despise it. I think Negis page is dexless and she misses alot and shes really funded.
    ::Scania::
    1x Bowman

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by LunerLilBro View Post
    Id never go dexless unless you got a big 100m for funding which you dont probably got because at lvl 80+ you will not hit anything. Btw if youre going dexless you must get a zhelm. Or youll miss alot and despise it. I think Negis page is dexless and she misses alot and shes really funded.
    Nah, my page is only low-ish dex, 25 base.

And it WAS funded for accuracy, until I blew two overalls and a hat, so now, I have nothing but a wg, cape, and sword.

lols.. haha.. yea all i knew is warrior pure str is just losing lots of mesos.. cause i tried.. lvl 35 wif pure str and no dex eq wif.. wth ~ cant lvl.. so freaky.. haha.. but my friends all said to me.. starting is hard but behind is nice and good! lol.. lvl 7x can do lvl 9x~10x dmg.
    IGN -
    haocandy [SpearMan Lvl-42]

*i just only start, psps still a noob here ^^*
    *mostly i'll be on with spearman cause cleric is my darling ~ +u to all mapler!*

Life Without Candy It's Just Meaningless.