Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sleepless nights >.<

Default sleepless nights >.<

~sigh~ i havent been getting very much sleep lately >.< since like a month
    ago i been having trouble sleeping and im only getting 3 hrs of sleep during the week. i've tried going to bed earlier it didnt work. i tried changing sleeping
    posistions (spell check) i've tried turning down the heat and nothing seems to work. sleeping pills wont have much of a affect on me so i cannot use those
    ughhh its getting very annoying i almost pass out at my bus stop waiting for it from no sleep and its hard to stay awake =.=

any one willing to share any thing that helps make u go to sleep?

A glass of warm milk will help :3

In reality: Go fap

You'll eventually grow out of it. A lot of young people have sleeping problems.
    #hidden-street

Man when I was in High School I used to get up at 530am to take the train to school then after school have practice for whatever sport I was doing then get home ~8pm. Proceed to stay up until 12-1am. I have no idea how I did it >_>
    If I am ever having trouble sleeping (rare haha) I just daydream. No joke, I pretend Im a super hero or something. It sounds lame but it gets your mind off whatever might otherwise keep you up (stress, school, life, etc) and once my mind gets to making up all these silly details I find I just pass out after a couple minutes.
    My only suggestion is stay away from pills :( Unless you have a REALLY serious problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Banned

I sleep as bad too. For my whole life though, I usualy get around 3 hours, every day, for my whole life. >.>

Do what my grandma does, and have a "little" bit of whisky before you go to bed. No, I'm not lying.

Alright, but you have to promise not to laugh.
    • When you first wake up, get a jar and wash it out. Any jar will do.
    • Get an onion and cut into small chunks.
    • Put onion in jar and place jar on nightstand or something.
    • When ready to go to bed, grab the jar, unscrew the lid and sniff.
    • After inhaling the onion fumes, lye down without any noise or light.

Bing-o Bang-o, tell me if that works.

Sound like you have insomnia. Term means that you can't sleep. When you have insomnia, you aren't really that awake nor tired.

Try calm your body down, call at work sick (if you have a job that is) and you might return a little day by day.
    I'm Retired.

Banned

I envy you. I hate sleep, but I do it too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharticus View Post
    Sound like you have insomnia. Term means that you can't sleep. When you have insomnia, you aren't really that awake nor tired.

Try calm your body down, call at work sick (if you have a job that is) and you might return a little day by day.
    My onion thing is for insomnia.