Thread: Wanksters taken to a whole new level.

Hybrid View

Default Wanksters taken to a whole new level.

So today, I went up for that Kumon thing, and it the entire place was crowded, so I decided to go to another table.

I go for corrections, and when I come back, this black (yes, the ethnicity is important) kid sits at the spot where I was sitting. Shrugging this away, I do my corrections, while trying my best to ignore that screwing rap blaring out of his headphones (which I suspect was on full).

After a while, he started taunting me, and to which I replied to, though he obviously didn't hear anything ("What?"). When I left my seat again and came back, I took a sip of Coke (the McDonalds kind) and realized that the lid was off. That freaking idjit smirked at me and started hurling very creative insults like "your mom" and "[cat]" (I found it satisfying when I replied with, "You wish you had a [cat], seeing as that you have no balls.")

After a while, he said he was going to [female dog]-slap me all the way to China, and this is actually where I taunted him ("Go ahead, everyone's watching."). Finally, one of the marker people came over and said, "[offender's name], have you finished your corrections yet?"

Offender started saying, "Shut up; this Chinese dude is [female dog]ing at me." (Best part, seeing as that the marker was also Chinese) and he got dragged out.

Lesson I learned? 10-ish year olds can be wanksters too.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

This is hirrarious.

I used to do Kumon, too. Until I hit pre-calculus, and the instructor Ms. Yap said they didn't offer anything above algebra II. Why the hell was a black kid there? I hardly see anyone other than Asians and Caucasians at my Kumon. Maybe it's because I live in California?
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Maybe. Canada is known for multi-culturalism.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

ever noticed how the logo has an indifferent face in it

it is obviously not a happy place to be

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

That's why I added a nose and curves upwards on the mouth.

Also, the logo used to be a K made out of dots.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Yeah, I remember that.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

sorry for the noob question but whats a kumon?

What the hell is Kumon? Is it some kind of maths tution class? Bleh. Asians shouldn't need extra maths class.