Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GMS Patch version 0.55

Default GMS Patch version 0.55

EDIT:

Edit: The patch has been extended for 5 hours. The patch will now conclude at 8:30 am PDT (4:30 pm GMT). We're sorry for the inconvenience.

==================

MapleStory will be going through a rescheduled Patch on Wednesday, May 21st, 2008.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 5.5 hours.

<MapleStory Patch>

- Server : All Game Servers

- Time : Wednesday, May 21st, 10:00 pm ~ 3:30 am PDT
    (Thursday, May 22nd, 6:00 am ~ 11:30 am GMT)

The website will be available during the Patch.

Thank you, and Happy Mapling
    FTP link when available
    ftp://patch.mapleglobal.com/Maple/pa...tice/00055.txt

Patch Info
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

The link said that directory doesn't exist. anyways... anything special going to be in this patch?

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    The link said that directory doesn't exist. anyways... anything special going to be in this patch?
    Thats why i put "when available." Its not up yet

My guess is that this patch is probably just some bug/glitch fixes and maybe that multiple pet thing
    Spoiler!

o noes, its a web up patch, i forgot what happened last time we had one of those, 2 patches back i think?
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

I smell a hint of Yellonde.
    hi

Jr. Necki

if it's Yellonde...I'll definitely be purchasing some NX to move my beasts to Kradia!
    I'm kind of hoping that it's the pirate job addition...LOL
    KRADIA:
    KirdApe lvl 7X Priest - Looter.....
    BullyM109R lvl 4X Gunslinger - I'm not sure if this is the most fun that I've ever had, but it's close!
    WINDIA:
    Drarken lvl 7X Priest - In stasis until I can move him to Kradia....

I heard that they made that idiot proof.
    I see that you've proven them wrong once again.

guys, if it was yollonde, they would have announced that already. I swear there is always someone screaming yollonde every time there is a patch, even though we havent got to the point where we need a new server yet.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Probably just for glitches, and what not, seeing as there was no Tespia for this patch. MAYBE a gg update as well.
    Unfortunately no Pirate job (if it is, it will be a surprise to everyone because it wasn't in Tespia). My guess is as good as yours for pirates but i'm not expecting it until next year (maple's 4th or New Years like they did with the 4th job.

Anyway, there's my two cents.

Bandit [x] 50 [x] CB [] 100 [] Shadower []
    Cleric [ ] 50 [] Priest [] 100 [] Bish []
    1mil [x] 2.5mil [x] 5mil [x] 10mil [x] 25mil [x] 100m [X] 250m [ ] 500m [ ] 750m [ ] 1b [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by inu1991yasha View Post
    Probably just for glitches, and what not, seeing as there was no Tespia for this patch. MAYBE a gg update as well.
    Unfortunately no Pirate job (if it is, it will be a surprise to everyone because it wasn't in Tespia). My guess is as good as yours for pirates but i'm not expecting it until next year (maple's 4th or New Years like they did with the 4th job.

Anyway, there's my two cents.
    they didnt release 4th job in assosiation with the anniversery.

pirate jobs is more of a matter of translation, not really testing. they already extensively tested it in kms.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Patch info has been released

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    My guess is that this patch is probably just some bug/glitch fixes and maybe that multiple pet thing
    Called (part of) it :)
    Spoiler!