Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your pets :D

Wigum's dog always looks edible. :| I'll post some pictures of my puppy later D:

Note: I did not choose my pet's name, and I think it's quite cheesy. We didn't even have a goddamn vote, my mom decided to name her without me, so all of a sudden I hear "her name is miracle" and I'm like "What the ****?"

First pic: 6 weeks old
    Second pic: 10 weeks old (today)
    Spoiler!
    Gone with the wind

puppies.... Shini will be able to contribute to this thread soon. :D:D:D And as always, i do have more :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Banned

as the same with my pomeranian :D

I'm considering stealing these 3 adorable puppies that we believe are my puppies siblings from across the street, but honestly paying 100 bucks and then 20 or so a month just for medical expenses seems like a bit when you're in college and don't have a job yet :|

God, I hate to see those cute little puppies just sit there neglected though, the owner is going through a divorce and selling the house so they left the puppies outside when the mom had it (one came to our house so we kept it, but that's it), the rest stay with the mom hiding in the bushes in her front yard and attacking garbage cans at night. They're starving, most likely sick, and unvaccinated as well as undocumented, so she's gonna get fined up the ass since we called animal services. xP
    Gone with the wind

Stan (my favorite, lives with my mom)
    Spoiler!

He is lazy, getting old, pretty, and soft and fuzzy. :D

Cookie (also lives with my mom)
    Spoiler!

She doesn't like me, so this is the closest picture I got on that particular occasion... I have more pics on my cell phone, but I don't feel like paying the picture message fee to get them on my computer. D: She's shy.

Marie (lives with my dad)
    Spoiler!

She's adorable but high-energy. Extremely loving and loyal.

That stinks about the puppies, Pyro. =/ All of our pets are rescues, but you can never do enough. I feel so sorry for all the pets I can't adopt, especially because I can't have a pet in my apartment without paying hundreds in pet fees. Doesn't stop me from trying to pet and feed the stray cats that hang around our complex...
    Spoiler!

I wish I had a pet. All the puppies and kitties look so cute I could eat them.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

call the spca or animal rescue. Dont leave em to die.

Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

behind you, linking you to the correct thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    puppies.... Shini will be able to contribute to this thread soon. :D:D:D And as always, i do have more :P
    yep im getting a Boxer puppy in a few weeks. his name is Caleb. ill post pics as soon as i get them.
    www.clanspagoose.com

Wiggy: NAKED PEDO BABY PICS PLZ
    Wiggy: you're not a bad person shini, you're just looser than i am"
    idk my bff eddie.

Wigum's pets always have this human quality to them.
    Randland Parody
    Stupid cow. Stupid, stupid, stupid cow.

The faces of Hidden-Street, through the years

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Stan (my favorite, lives with my mom)
    Spoiler!

He is lazy, getting old, pretty, and soft and fuzzy. :D

Cookie (also lives with my mom)
    Spoiler!

She doesn't like me, so this is the closest picture I got on that particular occasion... I have more pics on my cell phone, but I don't feel like paying the picture message fee to get them on my computer. D: She's shy.

Marie (lives with my dad)
    Spoiler!

She's adorable but high-energy. Extremely loving and loyal.

That stinks about the puppies, Pyro. =/ All of our pets are rescues, but you can never do enough. I feel so sorry for all the pets I can't adopt, especially because I can't have a pet in my apartment without paying hundreds in pet fees. Doesn't stop me from trying to pet and feed the stray cats that hang around our complex...
    That is the cutest dalmatian I've seen in a looong time. I love dalmations, probably one of my favorites, mostly cause I had one as a kid.
    They can be quite rambunctious though.

As far as the rescues go, the same is with my family, my aunt has 3 cats and a dog
    1st cat (Shadow) - Rescued from the highschool I went to
    2nd cat (Stella) - I don't remember the full story... >.o;
    3rd cat (Sammy) -Was very small when they got him and needed to be nursed, they ended up keeping him

And then their dog well, he had the worst story, when a lady was driving on her way to work she saw some children beating something with sticks and stopped and went over to find out that it was a small puppy (he was like 5~8 weeks I believe), and they rescued him.

It is indeed sad to see all of those pets out there just sad like that. It's also sad that the 'shelters' euthanize a lot of these pets, especially cats.
    Cats are fine in the wild, they're wild creatures and don't harm other people or anything, and as far as bare minimum is concerned you spay/neuter a cat, give it a rabies shot and leave it out in the wild and there is no problem. We have tons of feral colonies here, and the problem with them is that no one spays/neuters them, so they keep having babies, whereas if someone did, it would all just stop. :/

-Sigh-

Quote Originally Posted by Wigum View Post
    call the spca or animal rescue. Dont leave em to die.
    We called Animal Services for the puppies across the street, they came took pictures, and were waiting for some '24 hour abandonment' thing, but they haven't come back and it's been 3 or so days.
    In Miami they are severely understaffed to work out the problem, and ho9nestly if the vets did the work for free, and the government supplied the medication there wouldn't be a problem.
    Gone with the wind