Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] Game Client Patch on 19/11

Icon4 [MSEA] Game Client Patch on 19/11

Dear Maplers,

Please be informed that there will be a Game Client Patch and Cash Shop Update for MapleSEA on the 19th November 2008, from 0800 hrs to 1530 hrs (+8 GMT). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.

The upcoming patch includes:

Version 0.64

• Pirates have finally reached our shores!!! Visit Kyrin in the new Nautilus town to start a fun-filled pirate adventure!
    • New world launced! Malaysians can now experience a smoother gameplay in brand new Fornax that is specially set up for our Maplers in Malaysia. Select the Malaysia gateway before the login page to access Fornax.
      Look out for 4x EXP events during designated timeslots!
    • Compulsory password change system added! A notice window will keep prompting before the login page until you have changed your password.
      Protect yourself and at the same time, walk away with FREE 2,000 MaplePoints. Terms and conditions
    • 2nd Password system implemented! Assign a PIN code for safe logins to your game characters. You must key this code everytime you log in to characters.
      Changing and resetting of the 2nd password can be done in the Asiasoft Passport (https://passport.asiasoft.net).
    • Red Draco monster riding quest released! Quest is available from the respective 4th job instructors for all level 200 Maplers!
    • Character Slot Coupon added! Add a new slot to create your 4th character in the same world. Available in the Cash Shop.
    • EXP Gachapon NPC spotted in Lith Harbor! Existing Gachapon tickets can now be exchanged at the NPC for EXP Gachapon scrolls ranging from 100 EXP to 100,000 EXP!
      These scrolls can only be used if you are below level 51.
    • Maple Gift Card Event (Available from 19th November to 3rd December 2008)
      NPC Joyce will be giving out a Maple gift card everyday for you to exchange for a free treat!
    • New Gachpon Items
      All gachapon machines are updated with new equipment and exotic scrolls!
    • New Cash Items
      The cash shop has been updated adorable items that will mask over the equipment for Pirates!

Reported Bugs Fixed!
    - Pressing the <ESC> key will now close the Equipment inventory window.
    - Guild Alliance can now accept the up to a maximum of 5 guilds.
    - The Korean words in the Mini-map have been replaced with English text.
    - Problem with sending the Jr. Reaper package has been resolved.
    - Correction of other various text errors.
    If you have problem running the auto-patch when starting the game through the desktop shortcut, restart your PC and follow the steps described in this link here:

http://www.maplesea.com/support/faq.aspx#09

If this fails, please download the manual patch. If manual patch does not work, please re-download the new game client. Check our FAQ section for more information.

*EDIT: The patch has been extended for 3 hours and will conclude at 1830hrs.
    * The patch has been extended to 1930hrs.

- MapleSEA Administrator

From: http://www.maplesea.com/intro/notice...il.aspx?id=167

2,000 Maple Points FREE!
    Spoiler!

2x EXP Mania!
    Spoiler!

A New World, A New Start! Launch of Fornax World!
    Spoiler!
    ++++++++++
    MapleSEA: Big Bang on 18 May 2011.
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Oh wow. Pirates come to SEA at last :)

And it's quite amazing they are willing to set up a server specially for Malaysians. Kudos!
    What to put here geh~

Quote Originally Posted by IcyBreaker View Post
    Dear Maplers,

Please be informed that there will be a Game Client Patch and Cash Shop Update for MapleSEA on the 19th November 2008, from 0800 hrs to 1530 hrs (+8 GMT). The Game Service will be down during this period. Please logout before this time to avoid any loss of items.

The upcoming patch includes:

Version 0.64

• Pirates have finally reached our shores!!! Visit Kyrin in the new Nautilus town to start a fun-filled pirate adventure!
    • New world launced! Malaysians can now experience a smoother gameplay in brand new Fornax that is specially set up for our Maplers in Malaysia. Select the Malaysia gateway before the login page to access Fornax.
      Look out for 4x EXP events during designated timeslots!
    • Compulsory password change system added! A notice window will keep prompting before the login page until you have changed your password.
      Protect yourself and at the same time, walk away with FREE 2,000 MaplePoints. Terms and conditions
    • 2nd Password system implemented! Assign a PIN code for safe logins to your game characters. You must key this code everytime you log in to characters.
      Changing and resetting of the 2nd password can be done in the Asiasoft Passport (https://passport.asiasoft.net).
    • Red Draco monster riding quest released! Quest is available from the respective 4th job instructors for all level 200 Maplers!
    • Character Slot Coupon added! Add a new slot to create your 4th character in the same world. Available in the Cash Shop.
    • EXP Gachapon NPC spotted in Lith Harbor! Existing Gachapon tickets can now be exchanged at the NPC for EXP Gachapon scrolls ranging from 100 EXP to 100,000 EXP!
      These scrolls can only be used if you are below level 51.
    • Maple Gift Card Event (Available from 19th November to 3rd December 2008)
      NPC Joyce will be giving out a Maple gift card everyday for you to exchange for a free treat!
    • New Gachpon Items
      All gachapon machines are updated with new equipment and exotic scrolls!
    • New Cash Items
      The cash shop has been updated adorable items that will mask over the equipment for Pirates!

Reported Bugs Fixed!
    - Pressing the <ESC> key will now close the Equipment inventory window.
    - Guild Alliance can now accept the up to a maximum of 5 guilds.
    - The Korean words in the Mini-map have been replaced with English text.
    - Problem with sending the Jr. Reaper package has been resolved.
    - Correction of other various text errors.
    If you have problem running the auto-patch when starting the game through the desktop shortcut, restart your PC and follow the steps described in this link here:

http://www.maplesea.com/support/faq.aspx#09

If this fails, please download the manual patch. If manual patch does not work, please re-download the new game client. Check our FAQ section for more information.

- MapleSEA Administrator

From: http://www.maplesea.com/intro/notice...il.aspx?id=167

2,000 Maple Points FREE!
    Spoiler!

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUICYBREAKER, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOO!

Strictly in a non-*** fashion.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Icon4 2x EXP Mania!

++++++++++
    My Note: I'll probably not be reporting anymore news for MSEA, as I'm kind of busy nowadays.

Default • A New World, A New Start! Launch of Fornax World!

Welcome Maplers,

Once again, we are embarking on a new journey to a new world! FORNAX, the sixth world is making its grand openinng on the 19th November 2008. But wait, Fornax world will be different from the existing world; it will be located at a different gateway.

To access Fornax, simply select the Malaysia Gateway and you are on your way to start fresh in a new world! And choosing the Singapore Gateway will bring you to the familiar Aquila, Bootes, Cassiopeia, Delphinus and Eridanus world.

For high achievers who want to reach the top of Fornax World, don’t hesitate to start your new characters, be it the almighty warriors, the mysterious magicians, the agile thieves , the sharp-eyed bow masters or the awesome new stylish Pirates!

What's more, as a form of reward for maplers playing in Fornax world, MapleSEA will be rewarding maplers with Fornax Bandana.

Here are the different levels of Fornax Bandana that you can redeem from MapleSEA Administrator when you reached the required level.
    Level 10 Splash Bandana
    Level 30 Fornax Bandana
    Level 50 Super Fornax Bandana

Here are some FAQs that will help solve your queries.
    Q: I am currently playing in Aquila; can I also play in Fornax world with the same Maple account?
    A: Yes, if you are playing in Aquila, Bootes, Cassiopeia, Delphinus and Eridanus, you will still be able to create new characters within the same account to play in Fornax world.

Q: Is there a difference between Singapore Gateway and Malaysia Gateway?
    A: Fornax world, located in the Malaysia Gateway, is a new world that is catered to the Malaysia.

Q: I am living in Singapore, will I be able to play in Fornax world?
    A: Yes, anyone that is living in Singapore will be able to play in Fornax world.

Q: I have already charged A-Cash into my account and I am currently playing in Eridanus world, will I be able to use the A-Cash if I am going to play in Fornax world?
    A: Yes, A- Cash that you have charged will be available in all the worlds that you are playing in regardless of Singapore or Malaysia Gateway. However, Maple points will not be available to be shared between the 2 different Gateways.

Q: Will I be able to create a similar In Game Nick (IGN) that I have in Bootes if I start a
    new character in Fornax world?
    A: In the Singapore Gateway, the IGN is unique. So when you play in Fornax world, which is a different Gateway, it is possible for you to create another similar IGN that you have in the Singapore Gateway.

- MapleSEA Administrator

Source: A New World, A New Start! Launch of Fornax World!

LOL. The background is the World Map of Singapore Map & Malaysia Map. :D
    ++++++++++

i think more server will be c8 in Malaysia Gateway

Default Password Change Campaign and 2nd Password System

While we are all waiting for the patch, let's take a look at some of the screenshots for the upcoming security features.

1) Compulsory password change
    This is the notice window which will keep popping up until you have change your password. So if you choose to change your password at a later time, the message will prompt again in your next login.

Do note that if your default internet browser is set to something else other than Internet Explorer, there will not be any popups if you choose the change the password by clicking "NOW". Can't help with other browser as the basic browser for MapleStory is IE.

2) 2nd password system
    Notice window will prompt you to create a 2nd password everytime you log in. Once you have created it, this window will not pop up again.

After you choose to proceed, create your 2nd password in this interface. You can either key in or use the soft key. The same interface will prompt you to login with the same password everytime you log in.

The password can be changed in the Asiasoft Passport (https://passport.asiasoft.net/logon/login.aspx)

Hope these information helps~!

Source:Password Change Campaign and 2nd Password System

Guize, I Cant Remember My Pin. Im Doomed. T.t
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.