Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need game advice.

Default I need game advice.

So I just went out and turned in games (for 276.89$). I pre-ordered Dishonored(gonna be great). I bought Mass Effect 3 and was utterly disappointed.

So Hidden Street, I need some help. again.

I was wondering if anyone out there could just point me in the right direction or give names of great games.

PROS.

Open-world

Destroyable environment

Stealth gameplay

Able to choose how you play ( like powers, brute force, or stealth)

I MUST BE ABLE TO JUMP AND CROUCH.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    Open-world

Destroyable environment

Stealth gameplay

Able to choose how you play ( like powers, brute force, or stealth)

I MUST BE ABLE TO JUMP AND CROUCH.
    Skyrim and Battlefield 3 Armored Kill

Battlefield 3

Skyrim and Battlefield 3

Skyrim and Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post

Battlefield 3

Skyrim and Battlefield 3

Skyrim and Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3

I don't have a good computer, an im not buying batttlefield for the ps3 just to play alone. I just returned skyrim because bethesda ****ed me in the ass and isnt going to release any DLC's.

Also, why is the square cube law ruling out the possibilty of a giant creature(like king kong). Wouldnt king kong be born with strong enough bones to support the impending growth spurt?

Imagine a croc, who grows it's whole life (as long as the food supply is there.) In theory, a croc could grow to tremendous size, right?
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

Assassin Creed?
    by Cryopon

design your own game

stop qqing about not having stuff to play and be proactive.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Play Prototype. 1 or 2. Can't crouch though.
    I'm Retired.

Battlefield 3

Skyrim and Battlefield 3

Skyrim and Battlefield 3

Battlefield 3
    This. This so much.

DLC doesn't make the game, or at least it shouldn't. And it doesn't, in the case of Skyrim. The game is massive, I've got 70+ hours played, 5 characters, and literally haven't done 30% of the content yet.
    (70 hours isn't a lot, but for not being a quarter done in 70 hours, that's quite a like of content.) The DLCs aren't what makes me want to play, and really, I don't see myself buying Dawnguard. If I receive it as a gift, cool, if not, oh well.
    If you're stuck on not getting Skyrim again, that's fine, just making sure you know this.

Fallout 3 / New Vegas is open world, allows crouching, but does not have sprinting. It lets you build a character like Skyrim does, but is modernized and with weapons. It doesn't have any "Environment destruction" though, but not many new games with good graphics have that. (Not many) You can get Fallout 3 / New Vegas + All of the DLC for $20 / $40 respectively.

I have 452 hours of skyrim played. Granted I have dawnguard but that's only 12 hours or so of the total time. I definitely haven't explored all there is to explore in skyrim. Don't blame beth about not getting skyrim DLC on the ps3. Trying to dev for a ps3 while making the game from pc/360 is like trying to learn latin crossed with chinese characters. The ps3 architecture is totally different and very incompatible compared to the other two systems. If anything I'd just say you should go invest in getting a computer.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I have 452 hours of skyrim played. Granted I have dawnguard but that's only 12 hours or so of the total time. I definitely haven't explored all there is to explore in skyrim. Don't blame beth about not getting skyrim DLC on the ps3. Trying to dev for a ps3 while making the game from pc/360 is like trying to learn latin crossed with chinese characters. The ps3 architecture is totally different and very incompatible compared to the other two systems. If anything I'd just say you should go invest in getting a computer.

This. He's spent $120(?) on games, so that's still $150 left over. That's 1/4th of a Computer that can run Skyrim at max. And that's assuming both games were $60 each.

your logic is bad and you should feel bad.

@op you can probably just buy a used 360 for what you have left over from buying vidja games.

bolt202/veil225/feint200