Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Milk?

Default Got Milk?

So my mom always yells at me for not drinking hom0genized milk (she says milk, but i'm just specifying the milk, and i'm 14).

So, should i be drinking milk more? And how many of you guys between the age of 12 and 17 actually drink milk?

Milk cartons or bags at school do not count, only at home.
    by Cryopon

i occasionally drink milk, usually chocolate or **** milk

Banned

I don't even drink milk every day >_>

I drink it like atleast 8 time a month >_>

Drinking milk everyday is important, especially for growing boys like you. Your bones need supplemented calcium as they grow bigger during puberty. You should aim to drink about two glasses of milk (don't worry about full cream, unless you're fat) 1,300 mg forthose who are 9 to 18 years old every day. Milk if course is not your only source of calcium, you can go for things like cheese, yoghurt, Almonds, Beancurd, Collard Greens and cuttlefish bone (you gnaw on it like a hamster).

Getting enough calcium ensures you build optimal bone mass and risk bone breakage.
    Drink lots of milk if you want to be big and strong like ol' sister ZX *flexes a monstrous muscle*
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer

Well, why not drink milk? I always had some either in cereal or alongside some waffles. What do you have for breakfast?

If not at breakfast, then have it with some Oreos at some later part of the day.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

I used to drink it a whole bunch last year.
    Then I became lactose intolerant.
    Then my grades went down and I started having stomach problems.
    Then I couldn't run as fast in cross country or track anymore.
    But then I could dance better.

Keep drinking milk. You'll regret not drinking it enough after it's gone.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Not mine:
    Spoiler!

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

When I was very young, I was highly encouraged to drink milk. So I actually drink it much more than I drink water, which probably isn't the best thing for my body. But I do have impeccably strong teeth (if not always pearly white, but that's not milk's job) and presumably strong bones.

Milk has benefits and it's tasty. Personally I switched from hom0genized to 2% a few years back. Still has the fresh, clean taste with slightly less fat content. Of course if you want the tastiest milk it has to be 100% Organic, farm fresh and pasteurized. That stuff's VERY tasty.

P.S. I'm 18 and I drink milk. I openly opt for it.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Icon8

Drink it every day. Used to drink apple juice when I was a kid. Bad for your teeth.

I love chocolate milk. :D