Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where to Download MapleSEA?

Please do not Triple post. &, Has your problem been resolved?

Sorry man. I'll Just do edit the post next time! ;)

well ..how long is dl for the games.net?? i hope it is like torrent

its direct download man. its like downloading from maple global's site. try it to see. it will take for 4 to 5 hours i think. use a download manager like free download manager to make downloads much more faster.

4-5 hours??
    mine is 24 hours -.-....nvm la..maybe its just my internet XD..i will just use torrent..
    btw..what are the things that make maplestory not workable?? (ex:Firewall)
    when i open up it always says something is blocking maple..i know is firewall and windows defender..have others?

anyway..when i get to play maple..i want to play either brawler or bandit..i cant pick which one..-.- help me pick:)

2% per 20 minutes sucks.
    I get mine downloaded within an hour.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

i know..but patience is the key...now is 70%..by tomorrow i might can play maple =D..anyway.. i rpeat.. what are the things that block mapleSEA?

I believe AVG used to.
    You should have gotten FDM [Free Download Manager] or something similar so that you could pause and continue.

EDIT:
    And with the option of granting your DL maximum bandwidth i might add.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

about download manager..i do have it but when i use dl manager it seems like the download doesnt starts -.- (or slow..i mean really really slow) it is just faster with torrent