Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to Download MapleSEA?

Default Where to Download MapleSEA?

i have tried to download MapleSEA for so long..but because of its long duration...my internet cant take like 20 hours to download them..so any1 know where to download MapleSEA (malaysia) that takes less than 10 hours to download?? any help would be appreciated:o

It's usually going to be your ISP that is slow, where do you live? Which Country?

i live in malaysia..just try give me the links to the fst downloads and ill try..thnks for replying :D

I can't seem to find any mirrors for the MapleSEA Download. It could be your ISP, I'm not too sure.

do u play maplesea?? where did u download it?

I do not play MapleSea, but I do know that the only place to download is the MapleSEA website. I can''t seem to find a mirror for it closed to you. Just download it normally, and be patient.

I'm trying to download it also with a T1 connection. Its really slow because of there are alot of people downloading at the same time because of the 2X exp and the knight of cygnus. Try it later or in about 3AM when most of them are sleeping. Or Use the torrent file from the website instead and use a bitorrent client.

can u give me torrent maplesea download if u find one?? its not because im not patient..its because when my inter is used non-stop 15 hours it doesnt work the next hours:(

Quote Originally Posted by Xholllow View Post
    can u give me torrent maplesea download if u find one?? its not because im not patient..its because when my inter is used non-stop 15 hours it doesnt work the next hours:(
    All I can say is find a new ISP; if it's that slow, you're not gonna be able to play Maple very well anyway.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

This is the link for the torrent on the maple sea site.
    Just copy and paste in in your browser.
    bayou.asiasoft.net/bittorrent/MapleSEA_MSSetup090630a.torrent