Thread: Aran guide

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Default Aran guide

Aran Guide

Note: I did not make this. Just found it. It's a pretty thorough guide with lots of info.

That was an excellent guide, thanks for showing us XD.
    Goals: lvl50 [x] ¸ lvl 70 [x], Zhelm [x ] (yesss), Cape with Att [x], 10 wa wg [ ], 50m [x], 100m [ ], 1bil [ ]

I don't like how it actually suggests using final charge. it does less damage, the only advantage is it pushes things, and moves you a short distance. i'd rather just use combat step, and not worry about pushing things around. I find it annoying when I have a group of mobs all in one spot, and then suddenly, i'm in a different spot, and my mobs are split cause I could only hit half of them. Yes, i've had 20+mob crowds.

also I realized using auto-assign points left me un-able to hit many things, even early on, SO, I have decided to do 2x level up to lv 50, IE 100 dex. I don't recomend this, as it hurts your max damage, which I think is an oxymoron, because occasionally missing is a HUGE loss of damage. also mind you that 100dex i'm personally doing, is not counting equips.

but yeah, that's my only complaint with this guide. other than that, this is fantastic, it explains the skills, how they work, and all the info you really need, short of telling you exactly where to train and how.