Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Durability Items

Default Durability Items

Maple Heroes are always looking for bigger, better items with which to slay more and more evil monsters. The coming of the evil Dragonoir brings with it an opportunity to acquire such precious goods--the all new Durability Items!

What are Durability Items?

Durability Items are incredibly strong weapons that will drastically increase your adventurer’s abilities. In addition to their granted powers, Durability Items can obtain a number of additional attributes. (Players may check these out simply placing the cursor over the item).

How do I increase a Durability Item’s powers?

Regular items’ powers are increased by using scrolls. Durability Items’ abilities are increased in a similar fashion, but they use “Tablets” that drop from mob bosses. Unlike scrolls, Tablets are specific to a weapon type:

Each time a tablet is used the success rate gradually decreases. No Tablets come with a fixed success rate. Scrolls do not work on Durability Items.

Where can I get Durability Items?

Durability Items are acquired by slaying the mighty Dragonoir from the Dragon Rider Party Quest.

Why are they called “Durability Items”?

The down side of a Durability Item’s power is that they wear down with use. Just like real items though, they can be repaired and reused.

How do I repair Durability Items?

Once an item’s Durability reaches 0%, it can no longer be equipped. In order to repair it, just take it to one of these NPCs for repair. Items can also be preemptively repaired before they reach 0% Durability.

Can I trade Durability Items?

You can trade a Durability Item after breaking your bond with it using Platinum Scissors of Karma from the Cash Shop.
    Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...gf&pageIndex=1

Autofail Nexon. Absolute fail. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt when Nexon starts to think straight.
    I'm Retired.

The numbers themselves are really bad..

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

I'm sure they will be buffed eventually,I mean come on 10% chance for 3% more damage? No real point to get them since it costs like 20-25m to recharge 50% durability.

Thunder God

That item is CLEAN. When you use tabs on it, it gets a lot better.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

Wow. I don't think I've ever seen Chris before. Is he a recent addition or am I just crazy?

You're crazy.
    Go to Nella in KC, and go to the building right of her, but don't go in (the hairshop, I believe).
    There's a drain pipe beside the door, and you can climb up it.
    Do so and you'll see a window with a ledge, which you can hop onto (at the top of the building), and you can go into the window thingy.
    Chris is hiding in there.

He trades 100 Iron Hog Hooves (or whatever they are) for a single Steel Plate, which is pretty sweet...
    Except Iron Hogs got removed from the path to "An Empty House".
    Other than that, he refines all your ores (except the Crystal ores, I think).

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Yea they're so fail for making something you don't have to pay for man what tools.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

I talked to Vogen to repair my Maple Pendant but he never gave me an option for "repair Equipment"

Any ideas?

Please look at the date before you post. thank you

Mr. Thunder was able to repair, he actually gave me the option.

Thanks!!

And sorry but did a yahoo search and came up with this thread, maybe it will help someone else. :)