Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawn Warrior dex tips needed!

Only scroll if you know that you will stick with it. Don't scroll some overall and use it for a couple of days then switch to a new one.
    by Cryopon

I'll definitely stick with the bathrobe, don't worry :D

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapi-Pikachu View Post
    Oh. Ouch, I see your point. Trouble is, zhelms are frikking expensive, so I'm going to be sitting pretty on my Andras hat till I can afford them @_@ Oh well, at least I can do the gloves and get them up to speed. Does the scroll guy in Orbis sell glove scrolls?
    According to my friend, Helm Dex 60% in Bellocan is over 100m, And the average 1-2 stat below average zhelm is about 60-70, Make of that what you will. the scroll seller in Orbis sells Glove dex 100% which is +1 Accuracy. However if you want Attack gloves, It is infinitely cheaper to by them pre-scrolled, or to MTS them.

Well, I scrolled the gloves I have at the moment, so I'll be happy with those till I can get ATK gloves (and how much are those anyways?) Together with my overall, I've got about 49 ACC, which should last me for a while, right? I guess, though, I should use the acc calculator to figure out when I need to add any more base dex.

I bought my 7 Attack WG's for roughly 4k NX and from what I gather that's about 40m. 6-7 attack will last a DW All game. And don't forget to add 19/20 points of accuracy to what you have now via mastery, also Investing in a maple weapon (Level 35 swords are like, 4m or so in Bello) They give + 20 accuracy also, the later ones giving up to 35.

Oh yeah. MTS *slaps forehead* So you can buy stuff with NX in the MTS as well then? Ooh, that should easily save me a bit of money then, thank goodness! Oh, and yes, Sword Mastery is going to come in very handy when I hit level 31!

Investing in a maple weapon (Level 35 swords are like, 4m or so in Bello) They give + 20 accuracy also, the later ones giving up to 35.
    Ouch *cringes* What do you think will be the going price for them in Scania, if you know? *gets ready to lash out on some NX in the next day or so*

Either a lot more or a lot less, Considering Scania is twice the size of Bello, I'd wager that the supply and demand would be different, Not a lot of people use 1h + shield so you should be fine, even in scania, So, if you can, Get the level 35 Maple sword, 100% it, Find/Get/buy the level 43 Sword before the event ends and Upgrade the level 35 sword. You have your work cut out for you. (assuming this IS GMS and I'm not talking out of my rear)

Nono, you're not talking out of your rear ^_^ I'll do a search tomorrow when I log on and find out how much it is, and then take it from there. So what scrolls would I need to use on when I do get it?

On the first weapon you can 100% 1h Sword for attack, The second one you may want to land a 60% on if you want, but you can also get away with 100%ing it too. The Upgraded Level 35 sword depending on whether or not you need or want the extra defense at 64, Can be 1h or 2h, (you get to pick) And should be 60%'d accordingly.

Awesome. Noted (and thank you so much for the tips! They've certainly been of great help so far :) )