Thread: should I start a dual blade in a new server where i dont have any funds?

Icon4 should I start a dual blade in a new server where i dont have any funds?

or should i stay in Bera with funds, because bera is a bit over populated. i want to change to a server thats not crowded and is cheep any suggestions where.

It's up to you.

Staying in Bera : You'll have a lot more available to you, and it'll be less of a fight and you won't have to be as self-sufficient, and you'll be able to afford more. But you'll have a hard time getting a training spot or killing bosses.

Going to another world : You'll be starting anew, probably struggling at the beginning, be forced to loot a lot and slow down training, no friends for a period of time (depending on how you make friends), items probably cheaper, other things hard to get. But you should be able to find training spots easier and have more freedom to kill bosses.

No pot funds = no fast training
    by Cryopon

The point of overpopulation will be sort of moot since, DB's are going to be bandwagoned, So you'll have a hard time training on any server. And since DB's are so popular things will be expensive, and you won't have the funds to get things properly. My vote is No.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    The point of overpopulation will be sort of moot since, DB's are going to be bandwagoned, So you'll have a hard time training on any server. And since DB's are so popular things will be expensive, and you won't have the funds to get things properly. My vote is No.
    Since we're mentioning DB funding, what weapons do they use? A special DB only dagger and a normal one?

DBs use regular daggers like every other bandit+.
    by Cryopon

Most of it comes from daggers, but they get blades every couple of levels, I'm not sure how they work yet.

every other number is by a weapon
    for example chains of hell 12 hits
    1st hit - dagger
    2nd hit - blade
    3rd hit - dagger
    4th hit - blade
    etc.

no point in str since no dragon khanjar and no STR blades
    the WAs in both weapons do not stack, your attack range is incorrect i think

i think i read that in ellinforest somewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    That is the pleasure of a public bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    That's just the pleasure of holding in your business for too long, and as a gamer I have that feeling if I decide to hold it in just so I can kill a boss or get a level or go to the next map before stopping off at the bathroom, even if I'm at home.

Quote Originally Posted by LostZodiac View Post
    Since we're mentioning DB funding, what weapons do they use? A special DB only dagger and a normal one?
    LUK Daggers (preferrably, STR is also an option, albeit a bad one) and Blades. Both must be equipped to use their skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by blub212212 View Post
    every other number is by a weapon
    for example chains of hell 12 hits
    1st hit - dagger
    2nd hit - blade
    3rd hit - dagger
    4th hit - blade
    etc.

no point in str since no dragon khanjar and no STR blades
    the WAs in both weapons do not stack, your attack range is incorrect i think

i think i read that in ellinforest somewhere
    The attack range displayed is a combination of the Dagger and Blade ranges, and I believe is used for the single attack skills such as Tornado Spin, Flash Bang, Upper Stab, Owl Dead, Final Cut, Sudden Raid, and Monster Bomb.

If you can get like 1~10m you can get like 400hp/mp pots
    white pots and mana exliers.