Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Is making a Dual Blade worth it?

Thread: Is making a Dual Blade worth it?

Default Is making a Dual Blade worth it?

Like how do they compare skillwise with other jobs? And are they fun to play?
    No advertising bud. =P

-Neothisis

StormBreaker

They are fun, very fast-paced and they are powerful. Depends on your preferences, as always.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

They're faster and more powerful than other KoC or Adventurers. They're easy to train and don't require a ton of funding. The only downside is Nx skills.

Spoiler!

StormBreaker

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    They're faster and more powerful than other KoC or Adventurers. They're easy to train and don't require a ton of funding. The only downside is Nx skills.
    Books are confirmed to be dropping from monsters now and you know it

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I mean the fact that they have to pass skills pre-4th job. Skill passing is one of my biggest frustrations.

CS books are 100%, and as far as I know, the dropping ones aren't.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    I mean the fact that they have to pass skills pre-4th job. Skill passing is one of my biggest frustrations.

CS books are 100%, and as far as I know, the dropping ones aren't.
    They're not. I think they're all 50%. And they also don't give free SP. D=

You get to start (one-time) at Level 30. They are more powerful. Exclusive quests. Cool moves. I say, hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by ConceptZero View Post

You get to start (one-time) at Level 30.
    This requires a level 30+ chaarcter on your account though (probably in the same world)

Besides, making a scratch DB (starting from level 1) is better than geting one at level 30 because when you get one at level 30, they lose out on HP/MP
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    This requires a level 30+ chaarcter on your account though (probably in the same world)

Besides, making a scratch DB (starting from level 1) is better than geting one at level 30 because when you get one at level 30, they lose out on HP/MP
    agree, plus getting to level 30 (from scratch) for DB is pretty easy IMO, with all the db storyline quests (:
    "There is no right without wrong, no joy without sorrow & no love without hate. Do not be fearful of hatred. Learn to embrace it, so that one day we may all finally learn how to love."
    - Garouji, Level 8X Blade Lord, with Torres, Level 13 Brown Kitty (: [MapleSEA Eridanus]

Quote Originally Posted by Garouchi View Post
    agree, plus getting to level 30 (from scratch) for DB is pretty easy IMO, with all the db storyline quests (:
    The HP reduction was fixed so it doesn't matter if you start from 30 or not. Btw try not to necropost yeah?
    Goals:
    1st Job[X] 2nd Job[X] 3rd Job[X] Lvl 100[X] 4th Job[X] Lvl 140 [X] 100m[X] 200m[X] 700m[X]Scarlion Helm[X] Targa Helm [X] Ice Staff [X] Iceberg Wand [ ] Eye of Horus [X] HT Pendant with Egg[ ] Do godly damage[X] Hit 100k dmg at 135 [X] Get the new Kino pet[X] BLIZZARD[X] Blizzard 30 [X]
    Kino rox

R>Guild members to Sideways in Bootes. Must be at least Lvl 100+ and active.