Thread: Andras Item

Icon1 Andras Item

Saw lots of ppl wearing Andras hat,where and how do I get it?

You have to do quests from your job instructor. If you are over level 41, you are out of luck.
    I'm Retired.

i'm just 41,this means i'm eligible for it?
    do you mean the girl at Rien?

The series of quests start with the five adventurer job instructors (Dances With Balrog in your case). Plus, you need to have finished those 'Training Session' quests as a prereq at around levels 10-20.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    The series of quests start with the five adventurer job instructors (Dances With Balrog in your case). Plus, you need to have finished those 'Training Session' quests as a prereq at around levels 10-20.
    Oh? I never did the 'Training Session' quests on my DB and was still able to get the Valefor Hat. I can't imagine it would be different for Aran but maybe it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by hojiamin View Post
    i'm just 41,this means i'm eligible for it?
    do you mean the girl at Rien?
    No, I don't think so. You must be under level 40 to do it if I'm not wrong. Andras Hat is quite good for 20-40, but when you reach 50++, you should get a Zakum Helmet instead.

You only get the "X's first/second/third/last Training Session" quests as a non-DB explorer. The KoC's, DB's and Legends don't get those quests but they still get to continue from the "Rigorous Training Session" quests and continue to get the Job Beast Hats.

To do this quest as any warrior you must be level 18 and over, or level 40 and under. You cannot be level 17> or 41<. In order to do this quest you need to go to Perion and talk to the Adventurers warrior job instructor. He will have you go kill Andras, and then he will straight up give the helmet. I hope this helps later users looking for answers, about how it works after Big Bang, and etc.
    Last edited by Elyntere; 21st December 2010 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Edited last sentance after I realised the last post on it was from November, and before Big Bang.