Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WoW acc hacked.

Default WoW acc hacked.

Well, I was going to trade my friend my wow acc for 100k nx, and I was riding on that for my maplefuture, but since it appears my wow account and the email have been hacked, I'm pretty much ****ed.

If I can't get it back, I'll most likely stop playing MMOs all together.

NEVERMIND BLIZZARD PHONE SUPPORT ACTUALLY WORKS

I'm not used to that after dealing with nexon

Anyways

YEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWW (this will only happen once)
    Last edited by Areks; 8th October 2010 at 12:31 AM.
    Mudkip 66 Lann

The God of Destruction! Masked King's Avatar

Make sure to react like this:

Yeah lets all stop playing MMO's because we got hacked, rofl If i had a dime for every time I heard that.

Oh and BTW how the fuak did you manage to lose the email aswell ROFL, pwnt, unless you are very gullible to fall for scam sites and stumbled upon a key logger.

Quote Originally Posted by VENGEz View Post
    Yeah lets all stop playing MMO's because we got hacked, rofl If i had a dime for every time I heard that.

Oh and BTW how the fuak did you manage to lose the email aswell ROFL, pwnt, unless you are very gullible to fall for scam sites and stumbled upon a key logger.
    Real great support man.
    I've been hacked 3 times, lost the email and got it all back and I'm not an idiot.

That sucks man. I've stopped playing MMOs for a reason.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by VENGEz View Post

You realize my wow account had about 200$ invested into it...

Get out.

I have never given anyone my information. Also I server changed, faction changed, changed my email, and froze my account when I quit.

Hence the surprise that someone could find out what my login email is, and get the different passwords for both my battlenet account and email.
    Last edited by Areks; 8th October 2010 at 12:06 AM.
    Mudkip 66 Lann

I wouldn't have based your entire maple career on 100k NX, Plenty of things you can do now without that sizable amount of funds. I mean, I know you wanted a fire wand, but you can work around that after BB anyway. Paralyze is a great skill, and big bang seems like it'd only be useful for bishops. Besides, you can fund other classes pretty cheaply. I wouldn't quit over it, but I'd be pissed too.

When I found this out, a random shard of glass was in my sandwich and stabbed my mouth in a few spots.
    Mudkip 66 Lann

Quote Originally Posted by areks View Post
    when i found this out, a random shard of glass was in my sandwich and stabbed my mouth in a few spots.
    what was that sandvich? Kill zem all? Good idea!

More like what's that sandvich? Glass in my mouth?!

I was spitting out blood for like 45 minutes. I was scared I was gonna have to go to the hospital if some got into my throat.
    Mudkip 66 Lann