Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New mage

Default Another Question

Hey this is automatic, every beginner have 12 strength. So when every lvl we level, don't use the AP points and just save it for when we get the job advancement? Or what do you suppose i should do with the received AP points.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You don't actually get AP points as a beginner. They are automatically allocated into STR and DEX each level. When you go to make the job advancement, everything is reset except what is required for that particular job (for example, if you make a thief, it will start you at 25 base dex, but the other points are yours to allocate).

Spoiler!

Yeah, right when you become a mage, youll have 4 str/ 4 dex/ 20 int (i think its 20 right?)/ 4 luk and then all the AP youve accumulated you can put in whatever you like. They also added a little auto-assign button that will automatically put your luk to 3 higher then your level (which is how they are supposed to be) and pours the rest into INT automatically :3 Its pretty handy when youre first starting out, but later on if you feel like capping your luk you can stop using auto-assign

Alright thanx, so use ap assign when starting.

Beginner

I could never complete all Maple Island quests but still get my job at 8... Oh by the way! A little tip... Max "Three Snails" and use it until you max "Improving Max MP" then upgrade one on "Magic Bolt" You will get a little bit more MP than everyone else xD

that's the obvious, thanks anyways

Lol i never got three snails. I still have recovery and nimble feet. :o
    I still managed to max MP improvement earliest possible without it, but it is easier.