Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [GUIDE] How to get rid of Icon Text Backgrounds

But then this forum would just be so dull.

From a objective standpoint, this guide is comprehensive, informative, and accurate, so I don't see why all these comments are necessary in THIS specific thread.

Yes I understand, while some replies were really unwarranted, I'm always up for some kind of discussion, and not just gtfo poisounous, lol wut, ame ari!

And hey, we've made this thread popular now!

My side was more about "Hey blankaex, you shouldn't hate on Win7/Vista" because I know quite a few people with really capable machines that don't want to switch, mostly because of a single bad experience or a misconception about these newer OS'es. I know I did, I used XP on this machine for quite some time before finally switching to Vista x64.
    Last edited by Satsumomo; 3rd November 2010 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo View Post
    Yes I understand, while some replies were really unwarranted, I'm always up for some kind of discussion, and not just gtfo poisounous, lol wut, ame ari!

And hey, we've made this thread popular now!

My side was more about "Hey blankaex, you shouldn't hate on Win7/Vista" because I know quite a few people with really capable machines that don't want to switch, mostly because of a single bad experience or a misconception about these newer OS'es. I know I did, I used XP on this machine for quite some time before finally switching to Vista x64.
    I don't hate on Vista/Se7en, I just prefer XP is all.