Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help with my Pirate.

Default Help with my Pirate.

Hey guys :P

So I made a Pirate like 5 days ago. He's level 35 now. (Don't flame me bro, I'm not that fast of a leveler) Capping my Dex at 45, it's now at 42. I have about 10,000,000 in funding, and could make upwards of 20m if I needed to. I'm getting a free Scar helm tomorrow night, but as of now I have the 12 dex hat. I've got 85 Accuracy, and max HP improv, I am maxing (Or putting at 19( Mastery next. I need help on my Build mainly, and gear. After 19 Mastery, what next? Also, I need better gear. What should I get? Keep in mind, I am in Kradia. Where should I train from 40-50? (I can CPQ, but what would be an alternative?) I will have roughly 20,000 NX tomorrow night, what should I use it for? How long, if it took me 5 days for Lv 35, would it take me to get to 70? (Rough estimate) If you guys could answer these, that would be great!

You should also tell us that he's a brawler.

I'm not knowledgeable about pirates so i can't help.

+free bump
    by Cryopon

Small update: Lv 39, have 1 Corkscrew. Mutae are boring, but after 40. Where should I train at?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Since you have the accuracy, you could try the roid only map in magatia. If you are bored with magatia in general, Truckers are a nice alternative. Basically, you want any map with a heavy spawn of relatively weak monsters. CorkScrew lets you move around the map more easily, so use it to your advantage.

Spoiler!

Training spots to try:
    Truckers
    Mutae
    Roids

Hmph, Pot burn at Truckers is too much for me. Mutae are getting too slow, how fast are Roids for an average speed leveler at 39?
    Also, how often should I upgrade my Overall / Shoes?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I didn't upgrade my Yellondean (?) character's overall until I hit 80. I upgraded my shoes at lvl 50, and then again at lvl 80 (I used violet SS for the speed/jump/slots).

Roids might be another big pot burn, especially if it takes a while to kill them. They can be VERY fast exp though, and you most likely have the accuracy required to hit them.

Spoiler!

Another quick update:
    Lv 40 now, going to Nett's Pyramid until at least 42. (Working on getting the belt) I've got 112 accuracy, and my Dex is now capped. I tried roids, they take too much time to kill. I consider a good training spot between 3 and 6 hits to kill. Max Mastery now, and I'm getting 6 booster. My Knuckle is 48 atk, 10 Accuracy, 5 STR. What level should I upgrade this?
    Last edited by Wyatt; 30th March 2010 at 11:10 PM.

50-65/70 mp3, 30-51 cpq

wrs at 65 if you can, 70 if your unfunded, those till 8x, then vikerolas or typhoons, after move to gallops, OBTAIN A GOLDEN CLAW, use till steelno

Banned

If you lrn2brawler and abused corkscrew's invincibility frames, you could train at truckers with just 1 csb.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

PROTIP: 45 base DEX will be a problem for you in later levels in terms of knuckles.

Unless you have more than 20m funding, that 45 base DEX won't let you get anything above 70 or so (this is being generous).
    For now, it's okay, but capping your DEX at that level is something more for warriors.
    And in terms of experience, CPQ with max Rombots is the best. Even with a clean claw you can easily solo around 700 points, and Rombots are 450 exp each.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!