Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Pure DB?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pure DB?

Default Pure DB?

Is it possible to go pure with DB by just using the Maple daggers and kataras? Does the amount of dex that is saved added into luck cover the WA lost from not being able to use higher level daggers/kataras?
    Goals:
    1st Job[X] 2nd Job[X] 3rd Job[X] Lvl 100[X] 4th Job[X] Lvl 140 [X] 100m[X] 200m[X] 700m[X]Scarlion Helm[X] Targa Helm [X] Ice Staff [X] Iceberg Wand [ ] Eye of Horus [X] HT Pendant with Egg[ ] Do godly damage[X] Hit 100k dmg at 135 [X] Get the new Kino pet[X] BLIZZARD[X] Blizzard 30 [X]
    Kino rox

R>Guild members to Sideways in Bootes. Must be at least Lvl 100+ and active.

DBs are already strong enough without being dexless imo.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Your first katara needs 40 dex IIRC So you're going to have to manage to get 15 dex from equips at level 20, or else you'll be stuck with double stab for awhile. Dexless WILL be better if you can afford the VIP Dagger and katara, Or even last unwelcome Guest Assuming your version got that event. If not I'd go low dex as their are no other dexless katara's at the moment.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Potential equips killed the "less" classes (except warrior). You'll want to equip at least lvl 80 thief top/bottom/shoes, so you might as well have enough for lvl 100 katara/dagger. However, you can go 25 base and still equip end-game weapons. We're currently at 56 base with 179 total (194 with the dex zhelm). With "ideal" gear, you would only need 25-70 base dex. Anything over 80 is generally overkill now.

Spoiler!

I currently have 86 dex total without adding any to Dex. Dexless for the time being? Probably gonna add 4 to dex to wear the lvl 50 katara. Also are the DB quests required? What do they give you?

Oh and there are dexless kataras in SEA. The lvl 35 and 64 ones.
    Last edited by fc3srx7; 10th November 2010 at 06:47 PM.
    Goals:
    1st Job[X] 2nd Job[X] 3rd Job[X] Lvl 100[X] 4th Job[X] Lvl 140 [X] 100m[X] 200m[X] 700m[X]Scarlion Helm[X] Targa Helm [X] Ice Staff [X] Iceberg Wand [ ] Eye of Horus [X] HT Pendant with Egg[ ] Do godly damage[X] Hit 100k dmg at 135 [X] Get the new Kino pet[X] BLIZZARD[X] Blizzard 30 [X]
    Kino rox

Most DB quests are required, but they will specifically mention requirement.

If you already have 86 total dex normally, going low-dex is fine. Upgrade 4 dex to wear the 50 katara, then slowly work on obtaining dex gear until you can equip at least lvl 80 thief equips. Even if you have/equip the vip katara/dagger, you'll want at least enough to wear full 80 equips.

Spoiler!

Is there any detrimental effects if you don't complete the Required quests?
    Goals:
    Kino rox

You won't be able to job advance.

Spoiler!

So Required=Job Advancement quests or chain of Required quests lead to Job advancement quests?
    Goals:
    Kino rox

Since Fc3 opened a thread here, i have some questions of my own.

1) Fc3, what the heck is your new ign?
    2) If a dual blader has a separate cash shop from the regulars, will it link to other dual bladers in the same account?
    3)I must complete all those quests that involve picking up dual blader seals before i can advance, right? [for the first time]
    4) would a 40 dex cap work well enough?
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.