Thread: I don't care about the "best class" after patch, I want the worst one.

Beginner

Default I don't care about the "best class" after patch, I want the worst one.

Everyone has all of these "best class" threads. I don't want to go with the flow. Just a few notes:
    1) I don't want to be a beginner forever, regular progression, regular skills.
    2) I'm not going to fund this character past a mil or 2, I can, but it's not real fun for me.
    3) I'm looking for something realistic. Can be a weapon choice for a class, for example: 2hbw page or Polearm Dragon Knight, but nothing where you're using a weapon not intended for the class.

I want something that will be fun, and somewhat challenging. I've been a bishop most of my maple-life, but have dabbled in the first 40 or so levels in most other classes.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You should probably specify that you don't want the "worst" one, that means you're just picking a class because no one wants it. Picking a class solely because it's unpopular is somewhat hypocritical, since you're being incredibly vain in your choice. Pick a class because you will enjoy it.
    Also, all of the weapons work with the right classes now, mastery/booster goes for both weapons. The damage was also changed, so bw and axes are the same as swords (the only difference will be the specific weapon stats). There aren't many standout "bad" classes post BB. For the most part, each class has its own strong point (be it training, single target dps, solo bossing, support, multi-target dps, mobility, etc).

I would say a great "solo" class would be Buccaneer. It's a good training class, and works well unfunded. Evan might also fit your expectations, but it does require Nx.

Spoiler!

Since you've been a bishop, you could try Evan. Granted they get a large boost post-bigbang, they will still suck when it comes to bossing capabilities. However, I'm pretty sure they will be considered the best "training" class. So later progression will be pretty fast paced.
    Last edited by ithrow4luk; 4th December 2010 at 10:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    Since you're been a bishop, you could try Evan. Granted they get a large boost post-bigbang, they will still suck when it comes to bossing capabilities. However, I'm pretty sure they will be considered the best "training" class. So later progression will be pretty fast paced.
    Your elder brother would like a word with you

If you want the worst class, choose a bishop. Other than that, there really aren't any worst class.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Your elder brother would like a word with you

If you want the worst class, choose a bishop. Other than that, there really aren't any worst class.
    ;-;
    r instead of v big deal yo
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Three words: lukless blood priest.

For me, the worst class and the most interesting class is Aran. He will be very well even with only 1m as he can hit fast and this is the advantage in cpq. You can make money by the maple coin or even sell mc service if u r pro enough.