Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting for a new beginning Big Bang group

Default Recruiting for a new beginning Big Bang group

Okay yea the title for it is bad. D: Excuse me on that. >_<
    TO THOSE WHO SIGNED UP: Please visit this thread regularly to see the current deal. Thank you

Update 11/16: Right now, our first server priority is a new one if it gets released along with big bang
    Update 11/15: As it looks right now, the server might be Khaini.

Intro

So you heard Big Bang coming to GMS. What to do? Bored of your character? Why not spice things up with Big Bang?
    Well today is your lucky day! I will be establishing a group just for Big Bang! Here’s the catch: We’ll be starting fresh at a chosen world. Level 1, no funding. It’s like it will be your first time playing MapleStory all over again!

Information

Now, because I barely set this up, I am still looking for the right things such as: people, world, and “staff.” By staff, I basically mean like “co-leaders” and Juniors for a guild which will eventually be established. At the moment, the guild name is not yet confirmed. We will discuss it with you guys to see what you like best. Lastly, if you guys can (I know, it’s tough when you barely start off) donate to be able to MAKE the guild. I would really appreciate it if you do.

The currently worlds I am looking at are: Khaini, Windia, Bellocan, and Mardia. Please note that if we do happen to pick a world where you were already stationed, avoid funding your character. It will be no fun if you do cheat

People I am aiming for:
    * Must speak English (not the broken type!). I don’t expect you to type like how I am in the game (to be honest, I don’t capitalize in-game).. As long as we can understand you, we’re good.
    * Friendly and helpful to us and strangers. If you’re going to join our group, we want you to be a positive influence for people who wish to join. We also want you to be nice and friendly to people who aren’t in our group. We do not want a bad reputation.
    *And of course, the obvious no hackers, no scammers, etc

Eventually once we’re all high leveled, we will be doing boss runs, CWKPQ, and much more.

Do you think you’re interested? Well sign up below! If you can, please sign up in this format:
    Current server you play:
    Possible job you will be:
    Do you mind what server we choose?:

If you have any questions please post or PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP.
    Thank you
    Last edited by KremeChoco; 17th November 2010 at 12:11 PM.

I suggest you stay away from Windia. It's like Bera population; sort of.

I suggest you stay away from Mardia. No particular reason.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    I suggest you stay away from Windia. It's like Bera population; sort of.

I suggest you stay away from Mardia. No particular reason.
    Yea...seems like so many people go to Windia...
    Originally I want to go to Khaini but I'd rather see what everyone else wants first. :x
    KMS
    Level 146 Culverin Marksman - Quit
    GMS
    110 Galicia Sniper - Retired
    160 Broa Bishop - Retired

Everyone should just switch to Kradia and we can re-make the Kradian HS guild.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I vote Kradia too.

It's probably the sexiest server in existence, and we can already do boss runs there xP

Spoiler!

I'd join, but I promised BeraHS that I'd join Bera
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    I vote Kradia too.

It's probably the sexiest server in existence, and we can already do boss runs there xP
    Das cuz u hek.

Also I vote Either Khaini or Bellocan as both of those HS guilds could use a little more activity.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

I'm sort of interested but most of my time will devoted to my chars in Khaini. The rest will probably be dedicated to my mage in Kradia (for the lols). So I don't know if I actually will do this.

Come to Khaini and actually populate the KhainiHS guild.

I want to host events, but we can't even get more than 6 people online. T_T

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

I love your guys' encouragement to revive the Khaini HS guild but I'm not so sure if the HS guild is going to be the guild we're going to be at. It's not that I don't have anything against it, it's just I am also inviting people outside of hs.net.
    KMS
    Level 146 Culverin Marksman - Quit
    GMS
    110 Galicia Sniper - Retired
    160 Broa Bishop - Retired