Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Compression.

Default Compression.

A repost? Don't worry. It isn't. I decided to write whatever i could of these ideas with updates, with how i got them, how the stories ago/general idea.
    Ill edit whenever i can.
    Dont worry, RunAwayTOOL and Destiny Defied won't be spoiled by this, i'll leave those two in a special section.

- A Story Woven From Music
    Inspiration : Music and how it crafts my stories and the Bakuman manga.
    Protoganist has a portable piano-cross keyboard and a tablet-monitor where his music he 'weaves' creates stories, displayed and saved in the tablet-monitor machine.

- Soldier's Diary
    Inspiration : Can't remember either.
    A story in diary form, that of a soldier in a war. Then he worms into the enemy base, creates havoc. And he makes an assasination attempt on the leader. He writes his possibly, his last entry. He goes in a blaze of glory.
    'Alternate' ending : He writes one more entry, saying he has succeeded and survived. He leaves this diary as a memory of his friends he had during the war.

- Elder Tree By The Sea
    Inspiration : Oops. I can't remember.
    A boy and a girl always meet under this tree, and eventually this tree's spirit gives them the gift of immortality.
    They learn, etc. Eventually they travel, but the spirit reappears - tells them his power is gone and they begin to grow old and have their last days.

- Scribbles On A Table
    Inspiration : ME scribbling on a table. =P
    A guy and a girl meet through scrawls on the table about life, separated through 'time'.
    The opening scrawl is 'Why is life so cruel?'

- Overdrive
    - Assasin Memories
    - I Despise You
    - Fallen From Grace
    - Burning Snow
    - Fighting Shadows

- My Hyper BF
    Inspiration : Me on over-sugared coffee and a red bull.
    A story of a girlfriend who has this boyfriend who is not only hyperactive, but so hyperactive his body age and mind fluctuates.

- Clock Of The Enlightened
    - The Angel Of Demons
    - Dead Yet Alive In 24 Hours
    - Final Crossfire
    - Gunslinger Vent
    - Broken SIGN
    - I am G.O.D.
    - Unnatural Love
    - I was OBSERVED
    - Recoil
    - Divine Scouts : Higashiwaza
    - Calvin & Hobbes : The Later Years
    - Seraphim Cross

- Hacksea
    Inspiration : Virus, Transformers.
    A government team finds a sea of hackers, which later on turns out to be something else - Not a mass of hackers, but instead a self-learning, self-growing system which rapidly controls technology [no, not transformers, just pure harmful stuff - e.g. closing electronic doors just when people are between the heavy doors].

- Checkmate, Sequencer
    - Judge Joseph
    - Demigods
    - Those Who Fall Beyond The Fallen
    - Lawyer Lazarus
    - Government Of Fear
    - Lawful World : Obey Or Die
    - The Flying School

- Potentially Fatal
    Inspiration : Ghost In The Shell : Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig Opening - Rise, Origa.
    A goverment assasin who roots out people through the net and the like who may be a threat and eliminate them.
    He later realises the moral implications when he meets a girl, and a guy. He eliminates the rest of the assasination team, followed by the rest of the government. Quickly, people know through another sympathiser. A mob gathers, not unlike the scene of V for Vendetta where the population gathered to rebel. The president is forced to kneel in front of pictures of all the people he gave the order to kill, and when the assasin doesn't kill him. 'It's not my vengeance you should fear.'
    He unties the president, leaves him with a gun, leaving through the window.
    Just as the pictures seem to haunt him, the door crashes open. The angry mob. The president screams, pulls the trigger.
    Click.
    Not loaded. But the people know they would have killed them without a second thought.
    They surround him, then kill him, his final screams.

- Evolve or Die
    - Memories of you, me and them
    - Angel 666
    - PIERCE
    - Parasitic Soulmate
    - NekoNekoNekoX3
    - Insanity Over The Line
    - Gift Of Time
    - HalfHearted
    - Fallen Judge [Being developed for Luna's Halloween contest.]
    - Hades Spades

- Kiss Me
    Inspiration: I dont think of anything.. But all i know was that practically it worked something like X-men's Rogue.
    A girl has the ability to control people by kissing them once on the lips and without morals, until she meets someone who actually convinces and teaches her morals. Eventually she kisses him anyway, but by then her newfound conscience kicks in.
    Then after a night of thought and regret, she wakes up to find everything as though she had never kissed anyone.
    The boy by her door and gives a smile.

- If I Were A Paper Plane
    Inspiration: Folding a ordinary paper plane and throwing it out of the window of the fourth floor of my school.
    It's a poem.

- Evolved Hatred
    - FMA Fanfiction : Homunculus GOD

- The Turning Point [This one's for you Ben.]
    Inspiration: Me + V for Vendetta.
    A child of 14-16 years old commits a timed widespread massacre of key religious and government leaders - practically what seems to be a terrorist act - carried out alone, personally. He eventually dies.
    But as of that moment, all communications are hijacked and worldwide a message is spread - the boy's final message to the world of why, and his purpose.
    People at the end of the broadcast, stare at each other, almost as though frozen in time as they consider the implications, the truth, etc.

- Hold Your Dreams

- Ragnarok Fanfiction : WoE Addix
    Inspiration: My EssenceRO teacher's teachings + WoE fanatics of Ragnarok Online.
    Stories revolving around a few guild members [specifically a few of each guild - all not the top], describing the types of people and if written out - what a WoE would be like.

- DrawIt
    Inspiration: Phrase 'Draw your weapon', GunXSword [By the idea of a cowboy] AND as to reference, art.
    A wandering infamous artist for his heretical works done in a religious world where the leaders dream of a 'utopia' which is in truth not a true utopia for everyone, but forces it upon them. His works are done quickly - and if you take note i mention the phrase above in the 'inspiration' - he draws a specially designed gun very quickly, despite it's long barrel.

- Its A Fall Of A Heart
    - Midnight Tattoo
    - Salvation
    - Betrayer
    - LOSTmanFOUNDchild
    - Final Waltz
    - Reality
    - Love Devolved.
    - The Smiling Cycle.

- Transmutation Trilogy : The Alchemist's Apprentice
    - Transmutation Trilogy : The Unbalanced Alchemist
    - Transmutation Trilogy : The Defiant Homunculus
    Inspiration : Full Metal Alchemist series, Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood series, etc.
    This uses alot of basis on the idea of FMA's alchemy, homunculus and concepts.
    However, it is set in a slightly different world.
    These three are classified in such a way because these three will never be able to be fully written under one or two books.
    The brief concept idea of The Alchemist's Apprentice is the.. introduction of alchemy and the rising pupil of a hermit alchemist. Eventually they move off into a different country - but shortly after appears alchemists who use alchemy for the personal gain. Eventually because of their acts, they accidentally kill the apprentice's master - and the alchemist starts his journey for revenge. They are eventually hunted down and murdered violently using alchemy as the apprentice unleashes his vengeance upon them - not unlike the idea of the vengeful Ishvalan, AKA Scar of FMA. He eventually settles down in the country as a renowned alchemist - again, like the idea of 'State Alchemists' in FMA.
    The Unbalanced Alchemist is the idea of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood's 'Father' - creator of the Homunculi and the pupeteer of the wars, etc [Also, a human form Philosopher Stone - The true Homunculus]. The Father could transmutate, etc without equivalent exchange. This is the bit i am using to create the 2nd 'book' - the Unbalanced Alchemist - able to transmutate, etc at will without equivalent exchange.
    In this story, the unbalanced alchemist is near godlike, and impossible to beat [or so it seems] - and delves into a plot, similar to that of the actual 'Father' - except instead of creating a philosopher stone, he intends to control the people as a 'god'.
    In this story, it builds up on the attempts the now renowned alchemist [which i will give a temporary name - Loki] tries to go against the Unbalanced Alchemist - who intends to gain more power through absorption of alchemists who have found out about the existance of the Homunculus ['Complete beings' - go google 'FMA Homunculus'] - for he wishes to create the notion that discovering the truth of Homunculus would bring people to their deaths - or something. Loki eventually gets caught and instead of being absorbed - he is converted into a homunculus - cross alchemist - once again, like FMA's Father. Then he escapes and rediscovers his newfound traits, etc.
    In the third book - and now because i'm too lazy to describe further, Loki is a 'new' homunculus who somehow has his own mind - and intends to use his new powers and alchemy combined to take down the Unbalanced Alchemist.
    Eventually, he succeeds, but not without the utter destruction of himself, and the basis of alchemy. As an ending, a cliffhanger is created when a boy - with no idea of alchemy - finds the fragment of the Unbalanced Alcehmist - A single, pulsing red stone [not unlike the Philosopher stone in FMA]. The stone suddenly gives a bright flash, and the boy suddenly has alchemical markings all over his body - with the same dull black look in his eyes that the Unbalanced Alchemist had.

- Frequency
    - The Sky Rose

- ForbiddenDeath
    Inspiration : Nothing. Another wandering idea.
    In 200 years, death is forbidden - and as such, murder is no crime, but the person killed is the criminal.
    Revival is possible, and as such, when death comes, the 'criminal' is revived to receive his/her sentence.
    As such, the use of guns are somewhat... an idea like.. Jigoku Shoujo's cursed dolls. To be used only in cases of... revenge... extreme hatred, etc... Albeit without getting cursed. This usually results in entire exterminations of families due to the following blood feuds and constant acts of 'revenge'. If you can see, this story is merely an idea of a POSSIBLE era.. But unlikely.

- Cursed Saviour
    Inspiration : FMA : Brotherhood - something Scar said.
    Hero weapons cursed by the devil himself, when picked up by the 'hero' - hero is cursed.
    E.G. Cursed Gun [not the real name.]
    User gets gun - a evil spirit asks why user wants to use the gun's powers, then when user says why, evil spirit accepts with the words :
    'Very well then, consider yourself without rest, freedom or salvation for all eternity!'
    User is cursed.

- The Excorcist Demon
    Inspiration : Hellsing OVA advertisement, Shonen onmyouji, D-Gray-Man [Im not even sure how this fits in]
    A village begins to be overrun by demons in Japan's feudal age. The village excorcist barriers are weakening from the barrage of demons, where he makes a decision that involves a demon possessing his apprentice.
    After placing the talisman on his apprentice's body, he chants something along the lines of :
    '... never forget your bonds to humankind and keep on living...'
    The talisman breaks off his body and the markings are burned onto his body after the spell's completetion. At that moment, the demons break through and attack the village. Everyone dies or becomes possessed. Then the talisman or rather, curse begins to work as demons attempt to possess the apprentice.
    He is almost taken over, but instead the demons minds are crushed by the 'curse' and the boy becomes a human-demon thing. He ravages the village with a combination of his newfound powers and excorcism skills - then blablabla in a form of series.

- Gifted With Freedom

- Viral Army
    Inspiration : Poisons and viral warfare.
    Setting is the feudal era of Japan, where a certain army is built not for brute strength or speed, but of warriors immune to viruses and poisons. They coat their weapons, etc with it and even have viral/poison filled arrows.

- Names & Emotions

- Human
    Inspiration : Homunculus of FMA.
    People are being killed in present age 20xx [2020>20XX] by mysterious killers.
    Later, it is found that they are human. When interrogated, he speaks.
    'What manner of demon am I? I am human. You people are nothing, NOTHING but a bunch of worthless prototype subhumans!'
    Then he burns through his constrictions and razes the whole building to the ground.
    Then begins the hunt for the true humans.

- Borderline Of Me
    Inspiration : My life and my mind.
    Guy wakes up in a familiar home, with two names and faint memories. [One name being 'Angel']
    Blablabla.
    Turns out its his recreation of his mind later on.
    His girlfriend is disappearing as soon as he realises it.
    Then before his girlfriend fully vanishes, tells him everything.
    He was sent into exile by 'God' for losing faith.
    As he realises - he also realises that living in this exile made him rethink he lack of faith.
    He feels two throbs at the back of his back before wings sprout.

- Cross The Frontier
    Inspiration : Idk. Popped into my mind.
    Two countries hate each other. This wire fence is a barrier.
    Two lovers are each on different sides of the border.
    Eventually this... 'heresy' is found out and they try to be with each other one last time at the fence. As they grab hold of each other's hand through the fence, both are shot.

- Roses Of Acid
    - Mending Hearts

- Subtraction
    Inspiration : Can't remember.
    A man with the power to subtract things. Seriously. Subtract lifespan, subtract blood cells, etc.

- AirChelmy
    Inspiration : Not really. FMA, for the name.
    A girl with the power to manipulate air [particles & all].

- Give Me Back My S0N
    Inspiration : A.I.
    In the future, mankind takes children away for private schooling, etc. They learn, they adapt. They never know their family [their parents, relatives, etc. Not counting those made when they're away]
    The first test subject is a boy. He is taken away. Codenamed S0-N.
    Man and wife try to regain their son who has been taken away for a program of future kids.

- Six Dollars and Ninety Five Cents. [$6.95]
    Inspiration : Will Smith movies.
    Two kids, boy and girl. As their lives progress, $6.95 keeps appearing in their life's progress.
    Eventually one dies. Blablabla. I find this idea... very hard to describe.
    So i'll stop here. Fill in your own details.

- Halfman
    Inspiration : None.
    A man who is half liquid through a freak accident of his father's deeds. Happens when he is 7 years old.
    He gets sick, very sick and is taken away from his father [who later is charged for illegal experiments and sentenced to death]
    Eventually he is trained to become a spy cross assassin for the government and when he finds his mother and his father's research notes and the plan to remove his family remnants [for the fear of hidden experiments the government doesn't know]
    He must make his choice and stand - The remnant of his family or the government.

- ExStacy
    Inspiration : None [another wandering idea.]
    The discovery of ecstacy [Partially false, and partially researched/true]
    Girl who shows the first effects of the **** is called Stacy.
    Lolololol. Then called ex-stacy. The ecstacy.

- CorruptSol
    Inspiration : Another wandering idea.
    In a world where souls exist and are harmed by metal - ours. Our souls are contaminated as soon as we touch them or go near them, and have grown immune. By using the more, relating them more into our lives, we corrupt ourselves further [e.g. etching names, faces on metal like coins, etc] Cursing us more and more, etc.

- Gunther
    Inspiration : None.
    Horse with broken leg - owner refuses to kill him [accompanied him since he himself came into the world] and instead creates an artificial leg similar to FMA's automail.

- Knight In Tainted ARMOR
    Inspiration : Knights In The Nightmare's Gunther, corrupted by weapon and armour, their make of the underworld and also affected by his King's death.
    Armour developed [Named ARMOR], similar to MJONLIR of the Halo series and with AI - however, the AI is... somewhat of a fallen angel [in the sense that it is TOO right for its own good] and controls the armour. An unfortunate man resides in it, helpless as the AI manipulates both the armour and himself.
    Finally the AI hesitates when asked some question by the man inside the suit and instead saves a human and knowing it's own destructive capabilities, erases all memory, programming codes, etc. Human within is saved from it's 'Empty' ARMOR.

- Vincent
    Inspiration : A movie of gangs and undercover cops. Lolz.
    A mobster [and undercover cop] has his life changeed and eventually has to decide where his loyalties lie. Eventually he moves away from the gang country and cops to live a quiet and simple life.

- BlackCross & WhiteViolence.
    Inspiration : Movie - The Shinjuku Incident.
    Japan, modern era. The story of the rise and fall of two 'good' Yakuza groups [Names in title] who work alongside each other, originating from the two disciples of a Yakuza leader. They're of a different type and refuse to accept people seeking power, backing up for bullying, etc. Eventually another group [Violent type] rises and takes both leaders of BlackCross & WhiteViolence including alot of loyal members but at high cost, so the 'new' group dies with them through heavy casualties and the Yakuza is finally completely... 'closed'.

- My Name Is Eguchi
    Inspiration : DATA MISSING >> PRESS ALT + F4 TO LOOK FOR TRACES
    A story of a daughter and father. Father eventually makes some sacrifice for the daughter. Seen in the father's perspective.
    All i remember is that i made it a touching story.

- The Rose Collision
    Inspiration : Wtfisdisinspiration
    A story of a single gang leader going up against the government when laws are made to use deadly force against minor criminals. Starts a rebellion of all the people.

- With The Lone Extremist
    Inspiration : ----
    A story where a journalist 'clashes' into 'The Turning Point''s main character [me, oyearite lololol] - the extremist who apparently faked his death. Governments wants him for after the broadcasts, it has caused several riots, etc for the governments of all countries. She is forced to follow the extremist [not unlike v for vendetta, now that i think of it] and eventually extremist dies after more attacks [fatally wounded by a bullet]. Eventually the journalist is to give the info of where he is and she maintains he is alive and will support him. 'Influnenced' by the terrorist, the government says, but this actually boldens the public - leading to the events of global... self-disassembly, for a lack of a better term. Governments fall and things actually become quite chaotic due to criminals and petty thieves, etc. Then slowly people begin to readapt to the 'old ways' before laws, etc.

- Morning Breeze
    Inspiration : ?
    Can't remember. LOL.

- The Last Faust.
    Inspiration : ?
    All i remember is that it was the last necromancer who eventually destroys himself and all of his work to end all... greed for the usage of 'necro-ing' people.

- My Quiet Memories
    Inspiration : Myself.
    A diary-type story. Has faded sections due to amnesia.

- Last Letters
    Inspiration : ASDGFASDGADSG
    A couple leads normal lives.
    Goes on for a while in the story, then they split up [guy has to work elsewhere] - keep in contact through letters.
    Eventually girl stops sending. Guy keeps writing.
    When he returns, he finds only a grave with his letters piled by the side and her friend, holding her last and final letter [she had hidden her chronic illness from him]

- My Travels With Rosa
    Inspiration qw6tsdfh
    Wtf. Can't remember again, DAMNIT!

- Moon Seekers.
    Inspiration : The Treasure Hunter [A movie.]
    Stories of treasure hunters. You saw right, STORIES, not STORY.

- Tree Of Darkness
    Inspiration : Avatar's Tree Of Souls and Hometree.
    A story where a ancient tree, taking vengeance on the people razing the place etc.

- Seeds Of Vengeance
    Inspiration : Look above.
    Sequel to Tree Of Darkness, this time being the entire.. earth. Mother nature.

- A Hunter's Reckoning
    Inspiration : Haha, i love this game now - MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITE!
    A story based on MY actual gameplay in MHFU with only slight modifications.

- SOLDIER #397
    Inspiration : FFVII CC.
    A story similar to Genesis and Angeal's in the game FFVII CC, except that these were the first SOLDIERs.

- School for the Darkness
    Inspiration : 19sai OP from xxxHolic anime.
    A school for special students and possibly even creatures.

- Love And Manga
    Inspiration : Cannot recall.
    A manga I intended to work on in 2008. I quit - I sucked at manga.

- Smile for me

- Playing House
    Inspiration : cant' remember.
    A short story. One angle. It isn't nice.

- Heartless Cry

- Wingless Flight

- I'm your curse(?!)
    Inspiration : A anime.. Can't remember. Meh.
    The main character has an enemy who has a spirit or curse following him. He soon finds a medium to transfer it to an enemy - the main character, who i shall for now dub 'LOL'. However, the curse or spirit is something else to LOL - it's a rather attractive girl-spirit - and her presence gives him the power to see spirits and more.

- DEvout
    Inspiration : SMT : Devil Survivor and religion.
    Devouts of a religion who are pretty much more or less over-enthusiastic fanatics of that religion - becoming mere criminals.

- FMA : Rogue Alchemists
    Inspiration : DUUUUUUUUUURHHHH
    Stories of rogue alchemists, story based on FMA Brotherhood's story... "base".

- 8sINs
    Inspiration : 7 Deadly Sins or FMA Homunculus
    Punishers of those who are ultimately comprised of a sin, etc.

- CursedMoney
    Inspiration : Roy Mustang's fire ability.
    A manga with spirits and a kid who uses fire as his ability. Money is possesable by spirits and can control people. Greedisgood, mm?

- The Man And His Train/The Clockwork Train
    Inspiration : Storytellers. And trains.
    An immortal man travelling all over the world in his train - one moment it's there, next moment it never existed in that area.
    he is a storyteller, tending to bring people on rides which shows scenery etc of the past. he's sharing his memories of the world.
    top hat, black suit, one monocle, ALMOST middle aged.

- Eternal Life Assembly
    Inspiration : FMA and a church name.
    FMA Brotherhood fans MAY see the link between this and the corrupt Amestrian government.

- Beyond The Grave
    Inspiration : Songs, TWEWY and SMT Devil Survivor.
    Similar to a TWEWY UG Shibuya theory. A society that lives beyond death, with special abilities to change the world. they fade in and out of the real and "dead" worlds - but are technically just only on another "plane". no, not aeroplanes.

- Prepare Or Die
    Inspiration : Many shows where there are disasters etc predicted.
    A little child [girl, if i recall correctly] when growing up predicts all sorts of disasters and things - not ALL, but alot of stuff.
    e.g. one day told father she wanted new, thick winterwear. summer. the father and mother was amused, but decide to buy it for her.
    next day, they wake up to find it snowing several inches thick and their child is outside, playing in the snow.

eventually when she grows up she realises the full implication of these visions and sceptics drive her to almost breaking down, saying she wasn't predicting but instead bringing these things to happen.
    then when she learns of a terrible disaster coming up, she has to make a decision to do something.

- Cross DIVIDED
    Inspiration : Schizos.
    A body that multiplied with different part of a soul. first was innocent and lost, found by the protagonist girl.
    then later they keep finding, etc. turns out to be a broken angel after that.
    not completed the plot.

- Children of the Tunnels
    Inspiration : don't remember.
    Children were always lost, but instead dropped into a network of tunnels of people who have been to the surface, despising the people who did who were apparently "traitors".
    the children who were lost in these tunnels were brought up to hate and when finally a desperate father wants to find his daughter and wife he leads a group of people and stumble upon these tunnels. the people there, however, will not listen to reason - and their powers are not exactly human... there is a long and bloody mini war between them until sympathisers within the tunnel people discover an ancient secret that their religion was a bunch of lies and their leaders were somewhat corrupt liars.

- Imbalance
    Inspiration : don't remember.
    DONT REMEMBER LOL

- Elegance is a ***** [!?]
    Inspiration : Can't remember.
    regular teenage girl [*****y, etc] begins to be "taught" by a "teacher" on the ways of being an elegant lady, no, not one of those oh so beautiful girls in dresses sipping wine and speaking like pompous idiots, oh no. she of course, keeps several old habits too hard to break.

- Absymal Dreamscape
    Inspiration : Listening to a Dreamscape [trance] music and travelling in the night on a dark vehicle. with light only from the road streetlamps and the moon.
    a kid whom emo this emo that, suddenly brought into a world full of.. "creativity" or more like an abstract world.
    then he has to survive, his time spent there, he realises he wants reality back and attempts to escape it.

- Corruption of An Army
    Inspiration : Full metal alchemist brotherhood's "brainwashed" amestris government.
    speaks for itself.

- of promises and lies
    Inspiration : A liar who promised.
    a relationship between a guy and a girl. based on a true story.

- The Sakura Fleet
    Inspiration : Many fictions, fanfictions and much much more of space warfare.
    a fleet of only 5 ships that are peace protectors.
    over the story's progress. eventually 2 ships are wiped out, and at the end, two more ships "die" out.
    finally, the last ship, the flagship/cruiser uses the weapons at hand to take out everything. then the ensuing bad guys taking over the universe do so.
    except that there is rebellion everywhere, for the Sakura Fleet.

- Sometimes
    Inspiration : life
    it's a poem/rap. you can't hear the tune - it's likely.
    i'll post it sometime soon.

- To Contain A God
    Inspiration : Humankind.
    I'm not saying we're gods or anything, but that's how this "story" goes. It's a point of view of some being, that speaks of other weaker beings working together to form worlds, meant to kept humans trapped within, unaware of their powers for their powers are "normal" in those worlds.
    E.G. Normally, people are not able to swim. But in the artificial worlds, they all can swim. This makes such abilities NORMAL for them - and making them oblivious to their true lives.

- 365 Nights
    Inspiration : Incubus, Succubus, Medusa/Gorgons, etc. Inspirational song that wove them together : Rihanna's Disturbia, and i've a feeling the basic gist of the storyline came from Lunasaku's recommendation - Heart No Kuni No Alice. THIS IS AWSSMMMM
    A girl/guy [Undecided, so genders will alternate. Let's pretend it's a girl first.] has.. [couldn't remember how she entered this city.] woken up in this dark city [in her car?] She's stunned by the missing prescence of humans, but only finds creatures, mostly humanoid, e.g. gorgons, -cubus, nekomimi/nekomata, kappa, etc. Then this blonde haired neko/kitsune - guy grabs her and pulls her into a nearby alley and begins kissing her. No resistance but acceptance until her mind really kicks in. The place she cannot leave without some form of.. requirement AND if she doesn't leave within 365 "days" [rather, nights, never day there.] she will be trapped forever and turn into one of them. [She becomes a succubus eventually - take note gorgons in this story do NOT have snakes for hair and are considered the most beautiful of creatures. And there are NO males. They wrap their faces with cloths and the like to only show their eyes and hair. Few would show their mouths for it increases the chances of petrifying someone. Of course, only way to safely see them is see them through a mirror.] Main characters : Our "alice" of the story, his/her "lover" fox/cat, succubus/incubus barkeeper with his "soulmate" Gorgon, a womanizing Kappa, a detective golem and Skeleton-girl pizzagirl. This is based on human night life too.
    I LOVEE THIS PLOOOT.

- Crossbyne
    Inspiration : Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars.
    A man seeking vengeance for his experiments done to him. Resembles a Doc Ock, only with no arms at the ends of the appendages but pure blades - meant to be a reprogrammed weapon of war. Resists his rage from the one scientist who felt actual remorse and pity - protesting - giving him more food, etc.

- A Charred World
    Inspiration : ???
    Data missing.

- fatal.ed. Magister
    Inspiration : Timeline, by Michael Crichton.
    A infamous gunslinger in ancient times where few had mastered the use of guns. He was Magister Militium for several armies.. claimed to be immortal. however, he was also known to sell his skills to only the highest bidders.

CSM Kitaniji, HunterXLawyer, Incubus!, Kaeda Koki, ex-Innocent!, The Unnamed Battalion, Half-Love, Hello, Brother., Girls, Gamechange!, Whiplash Rapier.

Stories currently being written:
    - Destiny Defied.
    - RunAwayTOOL. PROJECT DISCONTINUED.
    Last edited by RavenBlade; 6th June 2010 at 09:45 PM.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Lul, its compressed. That's all.

Updated!
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    - Calvin & Hobbes : The Later Years
    Lol. I love Calvin & Hobbes.

Cleaned.

Remember that you must die.

Horror. A plain, average town goes wrong when a black magic works upon a murdered girl's corpse. On the last day of every month, the animated corpse goes insane and wreaks the same horror that was done onto itself... and then flees and is reborn, never to be caught or convicted.

No words for Mondays.

Comedy. An exceptionally smart boy who slacks academically finds an old dusty seal in a dictionary that imprints itself onto his shoulder, and a word appears on it daily. The boy soon finds out that the word of the day directly affects his daily life's outcome, and if he does not pay attention 100% in school, the word switches to a negative connotation. He can only stop it when he stumbles upon the "Pass" word.

Still thinking. Still no motivation. (EQ almost buried)

Hello from Your Cosplaying Friend
    inspired by the miraculous journey of edward tulane.

Very disorganized girl gets left behind from her cruise and separated from her family. All I recall is the first scene- her and her sister went to an anime convention the day before the departure and she was cosplaying; she was too tired to change clothes when she got home; and her suitcase full of normal clothes was on the ship. Not to mention her wallet.

development (?)
    People from the darker side of town and a childhood friend trying to deliver a love letter are in pursuit, while the girl's trying to find a summer job because she's locked out of her own house (even attempts to break in)

Violet

Girl's eyes alter from brown to purple randomly one day; the change it causes in her life afterward.
    I forgot the rest of it while I was sleeping. Now that I write it down, I don't think it'd be something I'd enjoy writing.

Still waiting on a good idea.
    Last edited by Lunasaku; 27th March 2010 at 07:39 AM.
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

The Later Years is kinda depressing actually. =x
    My parents used to T-Shirts. Calvin and hobbes were some examples. I still wear those shirts, and there are others remaining. A prototype doll of Hobbes in our cupboard which no doubt a collector would gladly pay a hefty price for.
    I also own alot of their older comics.

Nice story. Insanity.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Update.
    Exams period up.

I HAVE TO AT LEAST PASS THIS EOY.
    I need... at least, 12 points to feel... okay.

I HATE THIS EDUCATION SYSTEM. WHY THE F*CK AM I NOT IN JAPAN?
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

<3 Japan.

I wrote Part 6. Please, spit on it.
    I also have another update for this thread.

edit: Equilibrium updated... I want to change the name but I feel it is too late D:
    I'm getting rid of the former meaningless update and typing something I wrote a little while ago, maple - based.

This actually has somewhat of a prerequisite I wrote late in the school year [MC1]. First actual maple-based story I ever did, so it obviously sucked. Big time. Unless I spend the rest of my life converting it into something readable, there is no way I'm going to post that thing in here.

Do you understand why I'm going to either lock it in a drawer and throw away the key or throw it into the fire pit in my backyard?

MC1: How can I say something about [simply horrible] MC1 without spoiling anything about [slightly better, nonetheless horrible] MC2? Hmmm... basically, there was a young girl who woke up alone in Ellina one day with amnesia. [the memory cliche] A warrior took her in until she was 14, by which time she had enlisted to become an archer. However, one day she meets a mysterious Bowmaster who seems to know more about her past than she does...

MC2: Will post Chapter 1 here. See if you combine the picture's storyline to the early one below and the summary above.

^ Typo.

Naming is hard. I'm worried about the mixing of japanese/english names. I wonder how jihao came up with his names [besides Kira and Lacus]... I wish I could use those, they're so awesome it makes me want to watch the anime. Perhaps I should imagine some names with no real meaning, like my brother does. Some of his IGNs are great.

MC2 Chapter One

There was a gorgeous, empty sky today and my blood coursed through my veins to my excited heart. The sun beat down on me and my companions relentlessly - today, I could have used some shade, but there were no clouds as far as my eyes could see. I wasn't going to complain, however, for I had been hand selected to come here. In fact, I had insisted through blood, sweat and tears. There was no turning back now, I thought as I strapped on my black leather gloves. Some other thoughts crossed my mind - I was "lucky", some said. Ironically, I was standing here because I lacked any sort of luck in life. "Everything handed to you on a silver platter" or "free to live a life of ease and luxury"...those words no longer described my overworked arms and my bloodshot eyes. They belonged to someone else now, so anyone here that resented my presence could either speak up or keep their mouths shut.

~Protagonist's Monologue

"Listen up! There are two types of crewmen that serve the Lord Pirate. Pay attention and you might make it out of here with a few shallow cuts. But if you close your eyes like an insolent fool—" Guon practically spat on Aikan, who rolled his eyes, "—you will be left behind, and by the time I return to save your sorry hide, you may as well be dead. Now first off, the Captains, recognizable by their blue hats. The Captains are slightly more dangerous than the Kru, but they're Lord Pirate's right-hand men, so their loyalty fuels their blades."
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

Updated.

Im afraid i cant bring anything to life.
    DestinyD recrafted chapter 1 ready... But not me. T_T
    Hope to be back with enough time to craft them again sometime.
    Tata~!

EDIT: Inspirations added for those i brought light to and gave details.

SO MUCH TO DO SO LITTLE TIME! D=
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasaku View Post
    This actually has somewhat of a prerequisite I wrote late in the school year [MC1]. First actual maple-based story I ever did, so it obviously sucked. Big time. Unless I spend the rest of my life converting it into something readable, there is no way I'm going to post that thing in here.

Do you understand why I'm going to either lock it in a drawer and throw away the key or throw it into the fire pit in my backyard?

Maybe.

MC1: How can I say something about [simply horrible] MC1 without spoiling anything about [slightly better, nonetheless horrible] MC2? Hmmm... basically, there was a young girl who woke up alone in Ellina one day with amnesia. [the memory cliche] A warrior took her in until she was 14, by which time she had enlisted to become an archer. However, one day she meets a mysterious Bowmaster who seems to know more about her past than she does...

MC2: Will post Chapter 1 here. See if you combine the picture's storyline to the early one below and the summary above.

^ Typo.

Naming is hard. I'm worried about the mixing of japanese/english names. I wonder how jihao
    came up with his names [besides Kira and Lacus]... I wish I could use those, they're so awesome it makes me want to watch the anime. Perhaps I should imagine some names with no real meaning, like my brother does. Some of his IGNs are great.

Ahem. It's Jiahao. Laaawl. Mixing english and japanese names is tough. Naming is a difficult, difficult process. My first favourite female manga character was Luna Shirogane.

I still got that damn thing stuck in my head after what, two, three years?

MC2 Chapter One

There was a gorgeous, empty sky today and my blood coursed through my veins to my excited heart. The sun beat down on me and my companions relentlessly - today, I could have used some shade, but there were no clouds as far as my eyes could see. I wasn't going to complain, however, for I had been hand selected to come here. In fact, I had insisted through blood, sweat and tears. There was no turning back now, I thought as I strapped on my black leather gloves. Some other thoughts crossed my mind - I was "lucky", some said. Ironically, I was standing here because I lacked any sort of luck in life. "Everything handed to you on a silver platter" or "free to live a life of ease and luxury"...those words no longer described my overworked arms and my bloodshot eyes. They belonged to someone else now, so anyone here that resented my presence could either speak up or keep their mouths shut.

~Protagonist's Monologue

"Listen up! There are two types of crewmen that serve the Lord Pirate. Pay attention and you might make it out of here with a few shallow cuts. But if you close your eyes like an insolent fool—" Guon practically spat on Aikan, who rolled his eyes, "—you will be left behind, and by the time I return to save your sorry hide, you may as well be dead. Now first off, the Captains, recognizable by their blue hats. The Captains are slightly more dangerous than the Kru, but they're Lord Pirate's right-hand men, so their loyalty fuels their blades."

Go watch more anime. Let's mix more fun. Let loose imagination.
    Fuel their blades... I am visualizing motorized blades. WHOO.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    Go watch more anime. Let's mix more fun. Let loose imagination.
    Fuel their blades... I am visualizing motorized blades. WHOO.
    Gah. I realize my typo the day after someone responds to my post. -sigh- I'm so hopeless. What happened to Jiahao's fic anyway? First one I ever read here - couldn't get enough of it. I have mentioned this twice.

Luna Shirogane! I looked her up on google...her hair creeps me out a little.

I just watched Munto. Can't you see my sig? T_T

Motor blades in Maplestory? God forbid someone makes a fic about THAT.
    the noob sage
    curly stream[ ]
    sonara wave[ ]

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasaku View Post
    Gah. I realize my typo the day after someone responds to my post. -sigh- I'm so hopeless.

... Those words... are awfully familiar in it's... assumed tone and 'implications'.
    Anyway, don't think that, you're a great writer.
    I'm prejudiced against Maplestory fictions. =x

What happened to Jiahao's fic anyway? First one I ever read here - couldn't get enough of it. I have mentioned this twice.

He's just... slacking off. Like i am. And more... troubling matters disturb him quite frequently. But i must say I kinda owe you guys a fiction i promised to write. =/

Luna Shirogane! I looked her up on google...her hair creeps me out a little.

I just watched Munto. Can't you see my sig? T_T

Moar manga and anime! =D
    Tell me, what types do you read/watch?

Motor blades in Maplestory? God forbid someone makes a fic about THAT.

Motor blades in maplestory.
    Well, i'm sure i heard of motorized blades already somewhere... Was it FF?
    *Shrug*

EDIT:
    Updated.
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

A Crusader's Guide.