Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is making a bishop worth it?

Default Is making a bishop worth it?

Is it? I'm already a lvl 35 cleric but.. Yeah.

Edit: I am Funded.
    Last edited by Skfx; 30th January 2011 at 03:44 AM.

Banned

bishops r terribul ppls

edit: but seriously, they aren't even great anymore since genesis has a cooldown.

Are you serious or are you BS'ing me?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

All ultimate skills now have a cooldown. Genesis, Meteor, and Blizzard are now on 30 second CD when maxed. Bishops are the worst dps in the game, and are mediocre training at best. The only truly important buff is Holy Symbol since most other stuff can be replaced with other items in the game (all cures, wheels, auto pots, etc).

In general, it's worth making a priest for a HS mule, but unless you REALLY love the class, it's not worthwhile at all.

Spoiler!

If you play a bishop for damage, you are a terrible person.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I am.. Kill me D':

What are your guys thoughts on WH's and DB's ?
    Last edited by Skfx; 30th January 2011 at 03:17 AM.

Banned

WH 4th job is going to be a problem when finding skill books

DB's NX needed, but pretty good

Wild Hunters are Crossbowmen imitations and suck and they're generally rude and up themselves, thinking you owe them something for just appearing. Duel Bladers are okay and have good damage, however you'll be spending big bucks on Cash Shop skill books, or buying those 50% skill books, which are abnormally expensive. You CAN hunt for them yourself but knowing Nexon the drop rate is terribly low and the monster that drop them will be a greatly higher level than you.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Wild Hunters are Crossbowmen imitations and suck and they're generally rude and up themselves, thinking you owe them something for just appearing. Duel Bladers are okay and have good damage, however you'll be spending big bucks on Cash Shop skill books, or buying those 50% skill books, which are abnormally expensive. You CAN hunt for them yourself but knowing Nexon the drop rate is terribly low and the monster that drop them will be a greatly higher level than you.
    Switch it around

DB's are like bandits but wield two blades, therefore they think they're better than everyone else and become trolls.

Almost everyone I've met who made a DB became more troll afterwards.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

DBs are probably closer to Buccanners than bandits. They rely heavily on chaining skills together and can produce relatively high damage without insane gear (you'll NEED to start buying skillbooks at lvl 3x though).

Wild Hunters are arguably the most overpowered class in the game. They have great training, insane mobility, and top tier bossing potential. They don't require nx books, but that also means their 4th job skills are incredibly expensive, at least for now.

Spoiler!