Thread: Question involving maker

Default Question involving maker

Hopefully this is the right forum for this. I have seen videos about people making reverse equips with maker. I've searched as much as I could about all the info I might need, but one thing I can't seem to find is, when you use a dark crystal, what are the different effects that it could do? Does it add to stats, lower stats, raise crit rate or something?

Using the Dark Crystal or Black Crystal, it varies.
    I'm Retired.

Banned

basically a chaos scroll-like feature in maker

Thanx for the info, now if I can just find advanced diamonds then I'll be set.
    Spoiler!

a good maker guide:
    http://www.basilmarket.com/MapleStor...Skill-275.html

specifically what black and dark affect:
    Black Crystal, +/- Random, (1, 2, 3) (Atk, M. Atk, Speed, or Jump)
    Dark Crystal, +/- Random, (2, 3, 5) (Str, Dex, Int, Luk, Accuracy, or Avoid)
    (the numbers in parenthesis being the possible addition/subtraction from each level of crystal. i.e. basic black crystal could add/subtract 1 from whatever stat, intermediate 2, advanced 3)

Thanks for asking this question shadowzero and btw nice fedora. I was looking for one. Much appreciated for the link to the maker guide Aquilae.

I am currently doing the maker level job. It states 71-80 monster droppings. I refer to the mob list and hunt but after hunting 100 pcs, it states it is not the right material to be used.

Please help