Thread: No time like the present

Default No time like the present

Greetings Hidden Street,

While I've been a member for nearly 3 months now, and had been browsing the database/hunting grounds forum far longer than that, I have never actively participated in any of the discussions here.

So you can thank one rasudoken for convincing me to stop my forum lurking habits, and consider this my introductory post.

Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Greetings Hidden Street,

While I've been a member for nearly 3 months now, and had been browsing the database/hunting grounds forum far longer than that, I have never actively participated in any of the discussions here.

So you can thank one rasudoken for convincing me to stop my forum lurking habits, and consider this my introductory post.

Any questions?
    Well there is only one peterdoken on HS. But i find it strange you have been on the forums for 3 months but you don't have any post counts. So Hi!!! o.o

Welcome to HS. Enjoy your stay.
    I'm Retired.

Lol your profile still says that you have 0 posts.

Well anyways, welcome to our community. Watch out for when you're around the Rainbow Street forum category though.
    by Cryopon

Welcome, always nice to find another Bellocan player(not that many) If you ever want to join the guild, we'd love to have you. You can contact me( BatleMge4eva-He is one of the juniors or most probably you will find me on PuzzlinMan) :P

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Well there is only one peterdoken on HS. But i find it strange you have been on the forums for 3 months but you don't have any post counts. So Hi!!! o.o
    I have never been much of a forum person, and really only started the account back when guest viewing was disabled, though I have been more interested in participating in forum discussions as of late, leading to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Lol your profile still says that you have 0 posts.

Well anyways, welcome to our community. Watch out for when you're around the Rainbow Street forum category though.
    Thanks again for taking the time ask me to participate in the forum , and I don't know why I would have a 0 post count, unless thread starter posts don't apply?

Quote Originally Posted by jitenp View Post
    Welcome, always nice to find another Bellocan player(not that many) If you ever want to join the guild, we'd love to have you. You can contact me( BatleMge4eva-He is one of the juniors or most probably you will find me on PuzzlinMan) :P
    Thanks for the offer, but I am currently a jr. in my current guild, and have several friends there. I will keep the offer in mind though, and feel free to send me a buddy request if you like.

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.