Thread: Question about Mystic door

Default Question about Mystic door

Hey guys, I have the oddest question to ask. I was arguing with my friend about the effects of Mystic Door, and I want to know whether the doors either in town or in the map that they were spawned in are visible only to your party members, or to everyone in the maps. Thanks!

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I'm pretty sure they're only visible to party members, but I do recall several instances where I could see another party's door. However, I usually cannot see my bishop's door until I invite my char to the party.

Either way, only the party members can use the door.

Spoiler!

Before Big bang, I can see Mystic doors from non-party members
    by Cryopon

Before big bang you could see other parties doors, and if one was already in the 'Normal' Door spot it would spawn at another. This was likely changed in big bang so that door only spawns in one place? I would not know if it has.

Thanks for the fast replies, guys! It looks like I had it right all the time.

I think different doors spawn in different places, and you can see others' doors if there is more than one door in the map. Just before CWKPQ runs, if there are multiple doors up you can see them all, and they're all in different places.

Maybe someone should test it?

Thunder God

Doors in town only show to your party members. The door on the other end (whatever map you came from) shows to everyone.

The doors that are in the map that's leading to the town is shown to everyone, the door in the actual town doesn't show unless you're in the same party as the priest/bishop.
    HeaIMe4Free - 9x Priest in Windia.
    Member of the HIDDENSTREET Guild in Windia!