Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Tsunami, 8.9 earthquake. Japan.

  1. #121
    I caved Merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Stupidest **** I ever read.
    why do you say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

  2. #122
    "King of Quotes" pyrofyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    6,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    why do you say that?
    Well it probably wasn't literally the stupidest thing, but damn it was pretty ****ing stupid. Those dogs don't give a ****, they're ****ing happy as hell digging up skeletons and are probably pissed that these ****s are ****ing around when they got work to ****ing do.
    Gone with the wind

  3. #123
    I caved Merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    Well it probably wasn't literally the stupidest thing, but damn it was pretty ****ing stupid. Those dogs don't give a ****, they're ****ing happy as hell digging up skeletons and are probably pissed that these ****s are ****ing around when they got work to ****ing do.
    dogs do have emotions, that is fact. They have been trained to find bodies, alive or dead. When they do find a dead body they tend to mirror the emotional response their master/human has. This is why you can say "**** YOU YOU ****ING *****" in the happiest tone, and the dogs will wag their tails in happiness. Likewise, you can also say "I love you >dogs name<" in a mean, terrifying voice, and the dogs will cower in fear.

    Sooner or later, the dogs will associate dead bodies with sadness, because that is what their human counterparts do. Likewise, when they find someone that is alive, they associate that with relief.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

  4. #124
    "King of Quotes" pyrofyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    6,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    dogs do have emotions, that is fact. They have been trained to find bodies, alive or dead. When they do find a dead body they tend to mirror the emotional response their master/human has. This is why you can say "**** YOU YOU ****ING *****" in the happiest tone, and the dogs will wag their tails in happiness. Likewise, you can also say "I love you >dogs name<" in a mean, terrifying voice, and the dogs will cower in fear.

    Sooner or later, the dogs will associate dead bodies with sadness, because that is what their human counterparts do. Likewise, when they find someone that is alive, they associate that with relief.
    A mirrored emotion is not a true one.
    My dog doesn't do this. If I call her even in a mean voice she wags her tail. She typically has more of a response with words than tone. However, with proper 'happy' tone, she'll be happy. However with 'happy' words in mean tone, she is still happy.
    Gone with the wind

  5. #125
    We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    6,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    "rescue dogs get discouraged finding only bodies but not enough survivors, some start to sleep less and cry during nights. so members from rescue squad hide in places and pretend to be survivors in order to keep their spirits up..."

    I wonder if this is true
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blonde...d/198814961033
    Eh, if anything the dogs are just responding to handlers' reactions. I'd imagine they may be disappointed during the moment, but I doubt it would carry over for any length of time.

    Spoiler!



  6. #126

    Default

    please people how did earth and water turn into dogs i would like to know

    3 in 1 instant dog just add water
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.


    Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

    A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

  7. #127
    I caved Merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    A mirrored emotion is not a true one.
    My dog doesn't do this. If I call her even in a mean voice she wags her tail. She typically has more of a response with words than tone. However, with proper 'happy' tone, she'll be happy. However with 'happy' words in mean tone, she is still happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Eh, if anything the dogs are just responding to handlers' reactions. I'd imagine they may be disappointed during the moment, but I doubt it would carry over for any length of time.
    the dogs will adopt their masters' emotional response mechanism up to a certain point. They do, after some time of repeating the emotional responses, actually feel it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,559

    Default

    My dog is the happiest dog whenever I come back home. Tell me how dogs don't have emotion?

    Also, my dog looks like Missile. **** YEAH.

  9. #129
    Crimson Balrog PhoenixRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,592

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •