Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bullying today - Thoughts?

I never really got bullied, the people who tried to bully me always regretted it. In middle school this fat kid tried slamming my head into my locker in the locker room...he ended up on the floor crying after realizing I'm a lot stronger than I look and a kick to the knee hurts. A week later he actually broke into my locker and stole my apple juice I left in there after lunch. I did the same thing he did. I stood behind him while he was opening his locker, found out his combination and took something. But what I took was his entire binder, I threw it in the dumpster. After that he never messed with me. Another kid tried to hood me, he pulled my hood over my head and actually ripped my hood, I pushed him into a brick wall and threw his math book at his face which broke his glasses. A kid and two of his friends my freshman year in high school started calling me names every day like "stupid" "idiot" "moron" that kind of stuff. I had like 3 classes with them, so it got very annoying very fast. I grabbed the kid by the neck and choked him against the wall until he passed out. Him and his friends never messed with me again.

Besides that, there were no real incidences.
    I believe, therefor I'm insane.

I love how Ritchard accuses Casey for uploading the video.

Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    They're little boys.

Lord of the Flies.

Vicious.

EDIT: What the

They are 16 years old.
    Why do they look so young
    Actually no 16 years old would not sink that low in a world with no civilization. Mostly for the main boys, they are years 11-13

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Actually no 16 years old would not sink that low in a world with no civilization. Mostly for the main boys, they are years 11-13
    Or....Don't try and sound right all the time and actually think before you post. If it says he's 16, he's most likely 16. Don't just assume you know everything. Have you heard of the 13 year olds selling ****s? Yeah, so I'm pretty sure a 16 year old can be seen in this video. I mean, look at Just Beiber, she looks 12, but she's what, 17?

I've never really experienced bullying, although I do know how to put up a fight when needed. Not sure HOW strong I am, but I know how to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    Or....Don't try and sound right all the time and actually think before you post. If it says he's 16, he's most likely 16. Don't just assume you know everything. Have you heard of the 13 year olds selling ****s? Yeah, so I'm pretty sure a 16 year old can be seen in this video. I mean, look at Just Beiber, she looks 12, but she's what, 17?

I've never really experienced bullying, although I do know how to put up a fight when needed. Not sure HOW strong I am, but I know how to fight.
    In the coloured film maybe, i passed grade 10 english..

And i'm not trying to sound like a genius, im just telling him. Oh yea Jack (the other leader) is like 1 year older than Ralph, who is casey?
    Last edited by kaglover1; 22nd March 2011 at 11:58 PM.

Some people still act like immature idiots at 16 and even after. You expect too much from high school kids (obviously, you are one)

I never really got bullied. I was tall so nobody tried to mess with me. In the only TWO instances that somebody tried to bully me on the playground, i used my soccer skills and sweep kicked them completely off their feet, making them hit the side of their face on the mulch. One of them even cried and I apologized after.
    Last edited by Areks; 23rd March 2011 at 12:04 AM.
    Mudkip 66 Lann

Banned

Jersey Shore.

I was talking about lord of the flies. Not bullying in general. Until CLL started talking about it, i changed my mind

Banned

I was talking about lord of the flies. Not bullying in general. Until CLL started talking about it, i changed my mind
    denial anyone?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I'm guessing most of the population would sink that low in a world with no civilization. That was kind of the point of the novel...

Spoiler!