Hello all!

Now normally I would have done a welcome including the fact that we are very friendly,talkative and active.

But...we're more just friendly and talkative,as we have recently had a very awful incident where one of our old Jr.Masters expelled 3/4 of the entire guild when I was offline,leaving us nothing but Jr.Masters.

As the guild leader,I am now attempting to restore the activity we once had by recruiting.

We do normally boss,pq and have events and I'm always open to event suggestions,too.
We also occasionally do events through our guild website.

If you are interested in joining Crescendo I do have a few expectations that you can find
here : www.crescendoguild.tk

Or if you want to skip that and take a look once you've joined,thats perfectly fine,too.
But I am gonna say that,in order to join Crescendo you MUST play an instrument. It doesn't matter what instrument,it can even be the triangle! But that is our main requirement and what sets us apart from most(if not all) other musical guilds in Scania :)

I normally would have an application forum,but as we are fairly desperate to restore lost members,I won't be requiring that.

If you join Crescendo I wish you a wonderful stay in my guild and I thank you for helping us become active again!