Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP ON MY AP Build for ARAN!!! PLEASE@

Icon5 HELP ON MY AP Build for ARAN!!! PLEASE@

Hi i am currently lvl 24 and dex already 48... i use the auto thingy button. but still, people say its best to stay at 40 for dex, can i do it at 48? and do all arans do this? i am an aran... and what if i dont have enough dex and not enough money to buy dex eqs? is it that without dex, i can still hit monsters? why do some ppl just want to have less dex? so should i mantain at 48? whats your recomendations? i just started this char. and it has no money... like only 50k mesos. and i have no other characters in the acc. what also adds my acc? does it add by it self if i dont add dex? PLease if there is a guide for this please show me. thx. erm and is 48 dex okay? or is it too high? how much is your dex? and do you think 48 dex will work fine?
    Last edited by mjsathi; 19th March 2011 at 01:17 AM.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Which version are you playing? You should have no real use for ANY dex, especially after big bang. I'd suggest restarting and keeping your base at 4.

Spoiler!

Use auto-assign??

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Use auto-assign??
    If you're not gonna give an educated answer, don't post at all.

Post-BB, warriors do not need ANY dex. They can hit everything they need to on 4 dex base. Due to the new accuracy formula, your accuracy is almost entirely based on level. For each level the monster is above you, you will miss 5% of the time. For example, if you are level 85 and you're hitting a level 88 monster, you will miss 15% of the time.

Your "accuracy" stat has little benefit at this point, which is if your accuracy is above the monster's avoid, and you are at or above the target monster's level, you will hit 100% of the time. In all places except for maybe Singapore or Malaysia, your accuracy stat will be much higher than the monster's avoid, even if you had 4 dex.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Um...who the hell needed to be educated in regards to a Maple question??? Pro-players I guess are the most educated. I posted that because auto assign really worked for me and anyone else also. Jeez.
    Last edited by kaglover1; 19th March 2011 at 03:01 AM.

Auto-assign will royally screw over a warrior. And how hard is it to spam the +STR button every level anyways?
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Sigh....ahhhh....argh!! I am at 78 dex, looks like I am re-rolling tonite...i could really use +74 STR at level 90....well at least its the weekend and I have GT for a few days

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Um...who the hell needed to be educated in regards to a Maple question??? Pro-players I guess are the most educated. I posted that because auto assign really worked for me and anyone else also. Jeez.
    Being educated on the subject is free. Of all the ways to better yourself in game, that's the easiest and cheapest.

Spoiler!

OMG then how? 48 dex can ornot?

I don't understand your latest post, but okay...

You're level 24. You only need 4 dex. Restart your character. Hit rate is, for the main part, based off your level rather than your accuracy. For every level you are under a monster, your hit rate drops by 5%

Also, the Auto Assign button is taboo for warriors. Remember that. Never touch that button, ever.