Thread: Sanctuary

Icon2 R> Sanctuary

My name is Zelkage. I am the founder of Sanctuary, a somewhat unique guild of Zenith, MapleStory Global. As of the day it was created, Friday March 18, 2011, Sanctuary has been a sanctuary for those Maplers seeking a moral and mature subcommunity.

Sanctuary is a completely new guild of Zenith, MapleGlobal. I'm not going to bother repeating myself here, when all of the information you need is on this site. (Don't worry, it's Google Sites.)

I contemplated recreating the linked pages here on the forums, but the point of this thread is not to hold discussion on Sanctuary. The purpose of this thread is to, hopefully, grapple some new members. That being said, please make contact if you are interested! All of the contact information you need is right there.

If you have any questions, concerns, etc, please feel free to email me at [email protected], or contact one of the given sub-founders (Ayakage and Zelkaia) in-game.

Happy Mapling!
    Last edited by Zelkage; 22nd March 2011 at 11:36 AM.

I must commend you for attempting to create such a guild, but I must also bid you good luck.

I also must apologise for breaking your rules, despite not even having a character in Zenith and having no intention of creating one.

Good luck!

Ah, no, don't worry about replying to my topic, if that's what you mean. I only meant that the reason for me posting this thread was for advertisement purposes on the HiddenStreet forums, so there was no need for discussion; any questions can just be emailed to me.

But it's always a good thing to get support from people.

Thank you!