Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Evil Little Girl (and other Funny Videos)

  1. #1
    Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    888

    Default Evil Little Girl (and other Funny Videos)

    It was on Kimmel last night. There was this girl in some Disney or something exhibition with Star Wars (okay, mebbe Lucasfilm). She was invited to join the Jedi against the Sith, instead she kneels before Darth Vader.



    Yeah, it's a silly reason to start a new thread, so I'm making it a funny video post thread to add some versatility to it.

  2. #2
    Beginner OneSevenNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Don't have a custom title so this space will have to do
    Posts
    30

    Default



    Spoiler!

    Click the above free music i am so artist
    Spoiler!

  3. #3
    "King of Quotes" pyrofyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    6,899

    Default

    YouTubepoop was never funny or good. It's all crap, and this thread sux.
    Gone with the wind

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    Yeah, it's a silly reason to start a new thread,
    chat thread.
    that's what it's for.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrofyr View Post
    YouTubepoop was never funny or good. It's all crap, and this thread sux.
    Truth.

    bolt202/veil201/feint200

  5. #5
    I'll face myself White Mage Abyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fun City.
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    chat thread.
    that's what it's for.
    Same could be said for any non chat thread tomato island post.

  6. #6
    Crimson Balrog PhoenixRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    chat thread.
    that's what it's for.
    Hey no this video is too awesome for the chatthread.
    That girl is hilarious.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post
    It was on Kimmel last night. There was this girl in some Disney or something exhibition with Star Wars (okay, mebbe Lucasfilm). She was invited to join the Jedi against the Sith, instead she kneels before Darth Vader.



    Yeah, it's a silly reason to start a new thread, so I'm making it a funny video post thread to add some versatility to it.
    I forget when I saw that. I only watched Kimmel once because Colbert was singing "Friday," but I feel like I saw this more recently than that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •