Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maker Skill Q&A Thread

Default Maker Skill Q&A Thread

Thought we might need one now that we have the maker skill.

I am currently on the genie back to ariant to finish the hughes the fuse class quest, so I am only right at the beginning, and dont have the skill yet. I will post my experinces though when I get a chance and finish jumping through the hoops to get the skill.

Also, moren can be tricky to find. he is in one of the buildings, and I spent a good ten minutes trying to find him.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Maker dudes are in the building.
    You need to pay 30k total for classes. one is with the dude himself, the other with hughs in the aqua road tower, and the other one was the dude from Zenumist/Alcadno on the left side of town.

Afterwards, you'll be taking a test. Answers are
    -Circular
    -I forgot (really, i forgot the answer)
    -Gravity thing

answers doesn't matter much, you can take the test as many times as you want without penalty(unless you pass).

Getting maker skill 2 requires an Intermediate monster crystal which can be made from level 71-80 (i think) etc monster drops.

Double click on your maker skill (which can be a hotkey) and choose Montser something (cutoff) from the drop-down menu and then for the second option choos emonster crystal (or something of the sort) and drag the monsetr etc onto the slot and then click create.

Please note this is all from memory (yesterday morning, so i don't remember EXACTLY/ GMS).

Maker Skill 1 can be acquired at level 45
    Maker Skill 2 can be acquired at level 75
    Maker Skill 2 can be acquired at level 105 (i think)
    by Cryopon

You sure it's 75?
    I thought it was 45/65/95, but I might be wrong o_o

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Reading what the NPC's said reminds me of FMA.

Anyways, the skill interface seems poorly translated, but it's functional.
    (Wow, look at all the stuff I need just for a better glove)
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

I am still trying to figure out where the various colored powders are from. everything else seems simply enough.

I was thinking of making my pirates lvl 60 overalls, but I doubt I will have my wifi set up for another week or so, so I cant play maple... but I am preparing for finals, so it should be fine.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    You sure it's 75?
    I thought it was 45/65/95, but I might be wrong o_o
    Yes, it's 75. Level 3 Maker isn't 95 because I'm 100 and still can't get M3 yet. So I'm guessing it's 105.

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW
    Reading what the NPC's said reminds me of FMA.
    Heck yes! I need to get my DVDs out and watch it now. <3

anyone got a idea where colored powders come from?

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    anyone got a idea where colored powders come from?
    this person's got a pretty good list going right now for powders. Its what I use.
    http://www.southperry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15508

thanks for posting that. The rest seemed fairly straightforeward, if not annoying *bad enough collecting 100, but 1500+ for a item drives me bonkers.*

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

That is a pretty helpful guide. Just remember that it's incomplete. For instance, I got a white powder from a Taurospear. There is a chance it was a Cold Eye (pretty low chance but, hey, maybe) but neither one of them are listed for dropping white powder.