Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about MapleStory Chaos

Icon4 Question about MapleStory Chaos

Since when MapleStory goes Chaos... the jobs get nerfed and changed. Do we get free SP resets like when Big Bang came out?... Just wondering since I kinda screwed up my BaM :(

Banned

no

Damn... that was so... blunt
    But thanks for info... and crushing my hopes :(

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGhost View Post
    Damn... that was so... blunt
    Makes up for the lack of blunt weapon use in the game.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGhost View Post
    Since when MapleStory goes Chaos... the jobs get nerfed and changed. Do we get free SP resets like when Big Bang came out?... Just wondering since I kinda screwed up my BaM :(
    Only the Hero classes get the SP reset I think... That's Aran, Evan, and Dual Blader(even though that's classified as Explorer it still has a major revamp)
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Alternatively there's the Minute of Wonder event which allows you to get a complete SP reset scroll, however I don't think they're coming for a long time.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Oh, I have another question.... if I get to like 120 and have leftover SP points in 3rd job can I still SP reset my 2nd job skills? o.O

Another question I have about chaos:

Do we lose cygnus knights when the empress turns dark? or do we keep cygnus knights, and the dark ereve thing is like a seperate thing, like a parallel world or different time?

I am afraid I might not get my UA before chaos comes out, and would hate to lose all that hard work.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

The dark ereve thing occurs in maple's future, and you gotta time travel to get there. I think it's through the future door at ToT.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    Another question I have about chaos:

Do we lose cygnus knights when the empress turns dark? or do we keep cygnus knights, and the dark ereve thing is like a seperate thing, like a parallel world or different time?

I am afraid I might not get my UA before chaos comes out, and would hate to lose all that hard work.
    I think the logic behind this is, that you're not allowed to actually go to Future Henesys as a CK because it has a lvl requirement to go in.

In the words of HCBaily, "INVISIBLE PLOT WALLS!"