Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden Killed

I don't think he's dead

the government has plans to release the pictures, but they have yet to figure out how and when*

*source from the government which is the most biased
    Last edited by Merciless; 5th May 2011 at 07:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    I don't think he's dead
    Me neither. But then, I don't care either.

I don't think he's dead
    There is no actual proof that he died i think, if he were dead there would certainly be photos.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    There is no actual proof that he died i think, if he were dead there would certainly be photos.
    The reasoning behind the temporary decision was they did not want him to become a martyr. Unless I read incorrectly, they are still discussing when/how they will release the pictures in the future.

If he was not dead, I'm guessing he would have released one of those infamous videos criticizing the western world for believing the US. In the age of the internet, I'd find it hard to believe that it would be kept completely secure. No matter how much anyone tries to block something, when it's this monumental, someone finds a way around it. This video would be beyond desirable for our enemies.
    Until I see video of him mocking the US, I'm going to believe he is dead.

The only conspiracy that really holds much water is the idea that he may have already been dead, but it's kind of a moot point.
    Last edited by Tesiqurasa; 5th May 2011 at 08:03 AM.

Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

obama for most bin laden killing president ever
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

I mean if someone were to pull this off, it would be osama. He's an intelligent guy, would've saw them coming and even if troops managed to get past, he would have multiple escape routes planned. Why did he stay and participate in a "small fire fight"? Even if there was a photo, we can't validate if the body is legitimate or not.

@ the people who praise obama. He didn't do ****, he just happened to be president @ the time osama was "killed". No credit deserved at all.
    Last edited by vladekxbootes; 5th May 2011 at 10:02 AM.

I mean if someone were to pull this off, it would be osama. He's an intelligent guy, would've saw them coming and even if troops managed to get past, he would have multiple escape routes planned. Why did he stay and participate in a "small fire fight"? Even if there was a photo, we can't validate if the body is legitimate or not.

@ the people who praise obama. He didn't do ****, he just happened to be president @ the time osama was "killed". No credit deserved at all.
    Okayyy... Well first of all they've known about this location as a suspected hideout of Osama and they got the Navy SEALS to completely surround the area probably blocking all possible exits. With Osama not having a viable exit strategy without coming into contact with more soldiers it could be that the last option was to fight.

And I do believe Obama did play some role in planning the attack... Not like he was down there with an assault rifle or anything though.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Obama was the one that planned the attack, he deserves some credit, not all, but some. He was the one that made the decision to make the move, which resulted in "victory"
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Obviously Obama doesn't deserve all of the credit, but saying "no credit at all" is ****ing stupid.
    Had you read into the report, you would've at least had a sense of the depth of the situation. A bunch of military guys didn't just show up a week ago saying, "Yo we got Osama, can we kill?"

There were countless decisions up to that point, many directly involving the president, many not. Did you consider the serious foreign relations issues this would bring up? Pakistan is already pissed at us for going in basically unannounced, extremist groups have restated their threats against Westerners, and there is outcry against the methods used to obtain the info.

The decisions were, by no means simple. Once again, rather or not you like the president, it would be stupid as hell to say, "no credit deserved at all"

Spoiler!