Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MS 6th anniversary EVENT!

Icon4 MS 6th anniversary EVENT!

Well, I’m Really happy that it is the 6th anniversary so we get lots of cool maple equips. Last year in May 7, we have to talk to Gaga and go to a place and have to give him sunshine and when the maple tree grow, Golden leaf and maple leaf pops up.(Just like the Winter Event) But I don’t know why do we need sunshine right now. I thought there was THE PLACE but I can’t find it. Why do we even need sunshine when we don’t find it?

Never was a fan of these events. Too many useless drops to clog your invent.

Fond memories of grabbing golden leaves, leaving to put in storage, and then heading back into the room to try and get another golden leaf before they were all taken. Also, used to be you could trade in an older aniversay weapon for a newer one. Hope it is the case during this event.

Anniversary Q: (prob first of many)

If you buy a key to unlock the gold and silver boxes, can 1 silver key open all silver boxes, 1 gold key open all gold boxes or can you just open 1 box with 1 key and have to buy another key for each box?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by USGrantRocks View Post
    Anniversary Q: (prob first of many)

If you buy a key to unlock the gold and silver boxes, can 1 silver key open all silver boxes, 1 gold key open all gold boxes or can you just open 1 box with 1 key and have to buy another key for each box?

thanks
    1 key per box
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

yay for daily 5-7 hour long server maintences...

I am trying to decide if I want to bother trying to scroll with the scrolls you can buy. I have like 12 coins, and I might buy a scroll, then go out and try to scroll once a 77 two handed sword for my UA sader. I suspect that I might be killing alot of swords that way. but if I get one to work, it will be worth it... hopefully.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    1 key per box
    Ouch! :(

i guess they will just take up space...

You talk to Cassandra to goto the tree place to give in sunshines. You can't trade in an older version for a newer but you can trade them in for coins and buy the newer ones (It's not worth it though, lvl 64 rohen for 5 coins). Pretty pissed off about the maintainance....... :(

Well if you want some fast coins, stone golems(the regular ones) drop maple xbow 64 a lot, i found 3 shine wands within 15 mins at jr lucidas and mixed golems drop soul rohens quite often.

This is assuming you want to turn them in for coins, or you could hoarde them until they become worth some money again.

The balloon pq is complete bull. Its really stupid how the pets can use the item pouch in there, cause then the oets just take all the lightning bolts. First time i did it( and last), however, my team won and i got the pink scroll for accessory booster :P
    Last edited by jitenp; 29th April 2011 at 05:06 AM.

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

I traded a Maple wisdom staff for 7 coins.