Thread: 1 hp 1 mp is this a glitch?

Default 1 hp 1 mp is this a glitch?

i was doing mu lung pq today with my sister on my lv 111 battle mage and when i was using the hp buff conversion (max lv) and got hit by griffy's 1 hp 1 mp i died, is this a glitch or a flaw to this buff, i looked in the old pages of these forums and found no disscusion on this so i feel its a glitch.

i havent tested manon's 1 hp 1mp tho, i kinda just kept space between him when we fought him.

>You got 1/1'ed
    >You got hit immediately after
    >You didn't pot
    >You died

Or you got 1/1'ed, lagged a little, then got hit again after invincible frames wore off.
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    >You got 1/1'ed
    >You got hit immediately after
    >You didn't pot
    >You died

Or you got 1/1'ed, lagged a little, then got hit again after invincible frames wore off.
    well it was in mu lung dojo so i couldnt use potions :/, and i was doing it again recently with 2 other people this time and when griffy did 1hp 1mp i died right on the hit and my 2 partners just went to 1hp, im going to try again without using conversion buff

alright so i tested it on manon and i died from 1 hp 1mp without conversion buff, interesting i didnt start off with full hp tho, but if i do recall when i fought bosses with this on my priest a long time ago the 1hp 1mp doesnt kill u if you dont have full hp, this might be a glitch for mu lung pq, idk if anyone sees this from normal bosses plz let me know
    Last edited by Jasou; 11th July 2011 at 12:44 AM.

Did you have Blue Aura active? Not sure if this is fixed now, but in dojo and at Pap getting 1/1ed while having Blue Aura up with, or without, Conversion did automatically kill you.

Love everyone, trust only a few, and do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by tsunamisurfer08 View Post
    Did you have Blue Aura active? Not sure if this is fixed now, but in dojo and at Pap getting 1/1ed while having Blue Aura up with, or without, Conversion did automatically kill you.
    o yes i did have blue aura, cause i use it once its manon since im not a very high lv so i need the defence